Subaru Outback Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    64 Posts
    Hello,

I noticed that you have done upgrades to the stereo on your 2015 outback. I am doing the same and am running in to a few difficulties.

I have installed speakers in all of the doors and dash. I have also installed new tweeters and the Alpine 445U power pack.

I have two problems. When I turn the volume up over about 25 I get a noticeable hissing sound from the speakers. I was thinking that this is coming from the head unit itself (I have the base model) and that the amp would help. But if I turn the gains up at all on the amp the hissing just gets worse!

I also have a bit of a rattle with my tweeters that I need to diagnose.

I just thought I would message a few others who have upgraded their audio and see if you have any suggestions or ideas I can try.

Thank you very much for any advice.

Glenn

P.S. Ive got a thread going here too - http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/138-gen-5-2015-present/229378-audio-upgrade-2015-base-model.html#post2530002

· Registered
    0 Posts
    hey dude, i have an 00 outback, im also a member offroadsubarus.com you should check it out, its a lott like this site, but all for offroad the cars we all love so much lol
    your snorkle, i like the pre filter, where did you get it???
    Shane
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…