OE Laser Iridium SIFR6A-11
# Original Equipment Manufacturer, and/or Original Equipment Service Part
^ “Laser Series” Iridium center electrode, and Platinum pad ground electrode
---

Iridium IX BKR6EIX-11
Part No. Stock No 3764
Plug Gap .044

Then checked on Amazon and found a set of 4 for $7
and that's with Prime 2-day shipping for free??
wow that's a bargin

Amazon.com: NGK (3764-4PK) Iridium IX Spark Plug, (Box of 4): Automotive Amazon.com: NGK (3764-4PK) Iridium IX Spark Plug, (Box of 4): Automotive
some comments say it's for a set of 4, but 1 person says it's each

See less See more
#2 ·
Some of Amazons marketplace partners are unscrupulous. Beware. putting knockoff junk in boxes. These are possible things.

You looking at Amazon or Amazon Market Place?

#4 ·
I edited and added the link, for some reason it didn't work the 1st time, many good reviews.

#5 ·
looks good as far as I can see, = maybe amazon is selling them at a loss to screw the regular auto parts dealers. (you know wallymarts game).

Now if only NGK would put 6 of the big long plugs iridum IX in one box for me.

#11 ·
First select size. You go to 4 pack. The price does not get updated.
Then you select Color and in the drop-down you select the only option available, which is --
The price will then refresh. It's $32.82. At least for me because I have Amazon Prime.
You cannot add it to cart if you do not follow the steps above. The title is indeed a misprint.
Nice try though :)

#12 ·
I can add it to the cart. All the way through without pulling the trigger. Unfortunately they do not offer the same mistake for my gen2's.

If one of you pulls the trigger the pickers or the picking machines may or may not sort it out. It is not a gamble to order, you will get a box of one or a box of 4. If you get one than locate 3 more.

#13 ·
I just ordered 1 it says 4 pack I'll roll the dice if I get a 4 pack great, if I get only 1 plug I'll call Amazon complain and they will either send 3 more or I'll return the 1. I don't need them yet so I have nothing to loose should receive something on the 25th. I love the sport!

#15 ·
Got to love Amazon

So yea they only sent me 1 plug, I contacted them via chat exert of my chat --
Me: item description is "NGK (3764-4PK) Iridium IX Spark Plug, (Box of 4)"

Amazon:I will send you a replacement for the rest of item.

Me: I assume at no cost to me?

Amazon:Correct.

Me: Thank You

Amazon:You are welcome.
Is there anything else I can help you with before you go?

Me: Thank you very much that's all I need today!

Amazon:Have an awesome day and a great weekend. Thank you for contacting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon. Please click the "End Chat" link to close this window.

#16 ·
Doesn't the Irdium spark plug suppose to last for 120k miles like my 06 Toyota Sienna XLE? Does anyone have explanation for the early replacement of spark plug on fourth generation Outback (half of the life for Iridium spark plug)?

Thanks,

than

So yea they only sent me 1 plug, I contacted them via chat exert of my chat --
Me: item description is "NGK (3764-4PK) Iridium IX Spark Plug, (Box of 4)"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.