Subaru Outback Forums banner

Post pics of YOUR 4th Gen Outback

2M views 3K replies 956 participants last post by  Wiscoutback87 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I wanted to make this thread so everyone could post up any good pics they have of their 2010 Outback. In fact if our administrative staff likes your pictures there is a good chance one will be featured on the main homepage. Put'em up and keep'em comin' :20:

P.S. If you have any good action pics, you get bonus points :D

#3 ·
express_wagon said:
They are all going to look exactly the same besides the color, but hey, why not.
I was thinking more along the lines of if someone would want to take some pics of their Outback in a fine setting, the admin staff would take such into greater consideration. Just look around our member gallery here, people do all sorts of stuff with their Outbacks. Offroading in mountains, mud pits, forests, deserts, etc. Many people like to take pictures next to historic landmarks or just shots overlooking a scenic area such as San Fransisco, Grand Canyon, view of the ocean. Things of that nature, its not all about the vehicle but rather being creative in incorporating the vehicle into what would otherwise be a great picture without it.

#4 ·
Mylläri said:

I was thinking more along the lines of if someone would want to take some pics of their Outback in a fine setting, the admin staff would take such into greater consideration. Just look around our member gallery here, people do all sorts of stuff with their Outbacks. Offroading in mountains, mud pits, forests, deserts, etc. Many people like to take pictures next to historic landmarks or just shots overlooking a scenic area such as San Fransisco, Grand Canyon, view of the ocean. Things of that nature, its not all about the vehicle but rather being creative in incorporating the vehicle into what would otherwise be a great picture without it.
Alright fine, the vehicle above is parked only 3 miles from the famous Walden Pond in lovely Concord, Mass!!!!!! Ya baby :4:

#13 ·
Sam Gruber said:
it's cretin question time: how do i get my downloaded picture smaller so it can be seen without having to scroll to see the entire picture???
I don't know if you have Mac or PC, if you have PC then use Windows Paint or Microsoft Office Picture Manager to scale down any picture you have. For picture manager selection the edit picture option and you can resize from there.

#15 ·
Re: Pictures in Gallery

azeemtn said:
Hi everyone,
I put about 12 pictures of a 2010 3.6r Limited w/nav in Azurite Blue in the member gallery.
Thanks, you did a great job showcasing the Azurite Blue color!

TO ALL MEMBERS: I would greatly prefer that you do what azeem has done, create your own personal gallery here. That way you can just direct everyone there instead of posting any gigantic pictures you may have in this thread. Pics smaller than 500x500 pixels are welcome in this thread, otherwise put'em up in your gallery and we can check them out there.

#19 ·
FrankSS said:
500 X 500 seems a bit small..Lost too many details.:D
Frank the 500 comment was simply made to regulate the HUGE pictures many like to post in threads. Forgive me if I was sounding a bit stringent, if you want to go a bit over be my guest. But like I said, creating your own gallery and linking it in a thread such as this will benefit yourself, the site, and its members moreso than posting gigantic pictures.

If I may say, your pictures are gorgeous. I think your first picture with the mountains in the background is a top candidate for a new homepage picture ;)

#21 ·
2.5i Limited Harvest Gold w/ Moon Roof, Auto-Dim Mirror/Comp/Homelink, Rear Cargo Net, Media Hub, Rear Bumper Cover, Splash Guards

#350 ·