Subaru Outback Forums banner

Show me your Ice Silver Metallic pics!

22K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  Gman_bosco 
#1 ·
I just purchased a CPO 2013 Limited Outback in Ice Silver Metallic. Im still trying to fall in love with the color(the price was too good to pass up!)
Ive search for hours on google and this forum for pictures of Ice silver metallic with some mods done to it-havent had much luck. Therefore i decided to start a single thread!
THanks again!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Do you have any other plans for modifications/addons?
What receiver did you go with?

Ive tinted my front side windows to 35%. it looks good, but since they are lighter than the backs, it awkwardly catches my eye occasionally(i knew going in that 35 would be lighter than the backs)
If i had to do it again, id still be on the fence about 35 or matching the backs.

#5 ·
2014 CPO obtained 3 weeks ago. I like the color. Doesn't show dust from the 1/2 mile gravel driveway as bad as my old '96 dark blue.

Also, I think the wheel well moldings adds to the appearance.
**** that looks good with the wheel arch moldings! Its a sore subject for me, because im having a hard time spending $350 on wheel arch moldings :(

Did you add the hitch receiver? if so, which one did you go with

#11 ·
Purchased this past Thursday. Love it. Was undecided between a Twilight Blue with slate/black interior, or the Silver. The dealer found me the Silver which I decided I liked better. If nothing else the lighter color stays cooler in the summer.

Attachments

#18 ·
I don't have any Pics of mine but it is the Silver. I just want to say, I love the wheel arches, and the plastidipped front grille. I have a 3.6. I want to get a grille for the lower section of my front bumper, is there any way of getting something that is not $100? I will try to get some pics this afternoon.

#29 ·

Ended up Plasti Dipping some of the front grill.

On another note does anyone know where to pick up the touch up paint for chips? I normally go with the 2 in 1 pens from Dupli Color but they only have the G1U in a spray can?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job on the front grille, it looks a like i believe Australian version

Attachments

#28 ·
Regarding the stone chip touch-up paint, automotivetouchup.com has always provided a perfect match at a reasonable price to me. I have four different bottles for the four different vehicles in our fleet right now. Every bottle is right on the money every time. Could not be more pleased with the quality provided by this vendor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.