Subaru Outback Forums banner

What is your favorite thing about your Outback?

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  vagator 
#1 ·
With all the negativity in the world, let's share a little joy about our daily driver. What is your favorite feature on your car?

I'll start, Puddle Lights. It always puts a smile on my face when I unlock the doors in a parking lot at night and the puddle lights start glowing under each door. I still get complements about it. :smile2:

Reactions: Brainanator
#8 ·
Sitting in the trunk with the rear hatch popped after a great bike ride. It's like my own portable patio.

A close second would be accelerating off the line in the rain while all the other cars sit and spin their tires.

#9 ·
I have to drive a work pickup truck for weeks at a time away from my beloved Outback. The first time I go to drive the Outback after sitting on an uncomfortable truck seat for weeks is amazing. Love the feeling of sitting DOWN in a vehicle instead of awkwardly sitting nearly on top of the truck. The seat is much more comfortable, steering wheel is right where it should be. Visibility is better. Pretty much everything about the Outback.

#10 ·
12 months out of the year it is the Eyesight - specifically the ACC

November through March, it's the bun warmers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.