Wrong Part Sent, Nobody Answering My Calls - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rub
  • 1 Post By Octopus

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 06:45 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wrong Part Sent, Nobody Answering My Calls

I ordered a 19mm sway bar replacement kit for my 2017 Outback on November 20. The kit was sent with one bushing with a part number matching that listed on the website, but another bushing that was a totally different part number and doesn't come near fitting. I am also having some other general fit issues with the correctly numbered bushing but I will wait until I get all the correct parts to troubleshoot further.

I have been trying to contact customer service by email and telephone for over a week now. Maybe I will have better luck on this forum. I understand Thanksgiving was in the middle of this time, but we are at over one week now and still nothing. Please send me the correct part so I can fix this mess.

Please respond by tomorrow (Friday). This gives over one week to return my call, which seems entirely reasonable to me. If I do not get definitive news about a correct part being sent, I will file a fraudulent claim through my credit card company and cancel payment. I will leave a voicemail today stating the same thing.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Supporting Vendor

Hello,

We are sorry you have been having trouble reaching us. Please provide me with your order number and we will send you the correct bushing.

Can you also provide the contact information you have been using to reach us please? I would like to research why we have not received your messages.

Thanks,
Benny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow Us on Facebook!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2016, 07:54 AM Thread Starter

Hey Benny. Thanks for getting back to me. I am having some major problems in addition to the incorrect part. The correct part doesn't fit appropriately. Is it possible to speak with someone by phone? At minimum I need the correct bushing set.

Order Number: 19776 (Pending)
Products
------------------------------------------------------
2 x Subaru Outback Oil Filter & Gasket - 2.5L (15208AA15A 803916010) = $11.52
1 x Subaru Outback Rear 19MM Sway Bar Kit (20451FG020 - 20464FG020 x2) = $98.41

I used every contact method listed on your website other than mailing your USPS address.

This is your chat for the last week and a half

This is the telephone number that goes to Subaru Online Parts voicemail

This is your email form that someone only answered yesterday when I said I would cancel my credit card payment in 24 hours
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopus View Post
Hey Benny. Thanks for getting back to me. I am having some major problems in addition to the incorrect part. The correct part doesn't fit appropriately. Is it possible to speak with someone by phone? At minimum I need the correct bushing set.

Order Number: 19776 (Pending)
Products
------------------------------------------------------
2 x Subaru Outback Oil Filter & Gasket - 2.5L (15208AA15A 803916010) = $11.52
1 x Subaru Outback Rear 19MM Sway Bar Kit (20451FG020 - 20464FG020 x2) = $98.41

I used every contact method listed on your website other than mailing your USPS address.

This is your chat for the last week and a half

This is the telephone number that goes to Subaru Online Parts voicemail

This is your email form that someone only answered yesterday when I said I would cancel my credit card payment in 24 hours

Thank you for the order number and information. I will have Mike our CSR reach out to you about the fitment issue.

-Benny

Follow Us on Facebook!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Supporting Vendor

Mike should have reached out to you but please let me know if you have any outstanding questions or concerns. I do apologize about the communication issues and we are investigating technical issues.

Thank you,
Benny

Follow Us on Facebook!

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Rub

Car: 2016 3.6
Glad to see this working out and to Octopus - you will enjoy your car that much more once you install the RSB.
subaruonlineparts likes this.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2016, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Mike called this morning. Thanks so much to everyone for the help. I love my new Outback and just want to get this upgrade straightened out. It will be a much better vehicle afterward. Thanks again.
subaruonlineparts likes this.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2016, 02:41 PM

Car: 2010 Outback 2.5i Limited CVT
Wrong Part Sent, Nobody Answering My Calls

I placed an order on Nov 25th, got a follow up about a conflicting part number on the 28th, which I appreciate (I have two different Subarus). On the 29th I received an email saying my order changed from "on hold" to "processing". My credit card's been charged with no shipping confirmation or communication since then. What I get for trying to save a few bucks I guess?

Edit: sorry for thread-jacking. I'm not used to tapatalk on my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchizzle View Post
I placed an order on Nov 25th, got a follow up about a conflicting part number on the 28th, which I appreciate (I have two different Subarus). On the 29th I received an email saying my order changed from "on hold" to "processing". My credit card's been charged with no shipping confirmation or communication since then. What I get for trying to save a few bucks I guess?

Edit: sorry for thread-jacking. I'm not used to tapatalk on my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Replying to your PM right now

thank you,
Benny

Follow Us on Facebook!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: