N

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    '00OBW, '96&'94 Legacy - all rusted RIP, current: 2016 Focus MT
    4,729 Posts
    Hi nipper, how've you been man. I haven't been on the forums in a few years. It says you were last here about 3 years ago. Is the ultimate subaru forum still around? I've tried a few times to go on there over the last six months or so but it always gives some kind of error.

· Registered
    2002 LL Bean H6-3.0
    26 Posts
    Hi, I joined the forum last month and posted a classified at that time. Can you explain how to 'bump it' to relist it currently?

Thanks, Merritt

· Registered
    1 Posts
    I have just purchased a Outback diesel with a manual transmission. I would like to flat tow the outback behind a motorhome using a blu ox a frame tow hitch . Has anyone had experience doing this.

Poppy

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Nipper, I have a 2001 LLBEAN OB and my roof leaks to the trunk bed area when parked with the hood higher than the trunk. I'd appreciate info on how to the roof area to find the drain holes.
    VinceL
    le_ci@comcast.net

· Registered
    11 Posts
    Hello,
    Whether I am on android or a computer, the site is not allowing or letting me subscribe to a thread. Can you please help?

Thanks,

10tictacs

· Registered
    2002 outback wagon vdc h6
    35 Posts
    how can I upload more pictures it is only allowing me to do one?

· Registered
    2019 3.6R Touring
    37 Posts
    Hi,

I joined the forum just to get in touch with you. I noticed a comment on another thread regarding service/repair manuals. I have a 2000 Outback and am looking for a service manual. Do you happen to have one?

· Registered
    8 Posts
    I have an old Subaru legacy with 250,000 miles on it. I just got the engine rebuilt and i have been having issues with powerloss, i have 11 codes and i read recently that these can be caused but the green connectors under the dash i just unplugged them. What all do those cause if driven like that?

· Premium Member
    1997-1999, outback legacy-outback legacy limited 30th anniversary edition, 2.2L, 5speed
    27 Posts
    transmission output bearings? hard to replace? take trans out?

· Registered
    2 Posts
    have a 2000 outback and have an electrical issue. driving with the lights on, sometimes they seem to brighten ( probably how they should be), and the ABS light, and battery light flash on, also when i run the heater fan on high it the same warning lights flash on. any thoughts on how to fix? i was thinking an alternator or connection somewhere loose. thanks for your help.

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Can you please remove the comment made by some moron in my classified ad please. It the ad for the 07 subaru impreza outback sport se.
    Thank you

· Registered
    2005 obw 2.5
    9 Posts
    i have an obw limited fs, it is currently on page two. hoping to sell by june 1st. i read forum rules, but not too familiar with site. i read that once a week i can "bump" it to the top. how do i do this?

· Registered
    2002 Outback wagon, 2.5L, automatic
    2 Posts
    Nipper, can you tell me where to find info on automatic transmission compatability? I bought a 2002 OBW, 2.5L, the pinion shaft bearing went out and roasted the ring gear, pinion gear and cases. The model # of the trans is TZ1A4ZCDBA, I've found a lot of possibles on ebay that say they will fit, but I want to make sure the gear ratio and transmission controller will match, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Greasy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…