Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Business Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• Loading…
  • · Registered
    2018 2.5i base
    2 Posts
    Hello,

I am looking to purchase some LEDs for my '18 Outback and saw that you do free shipping for forum members. Is there a code to use on the website or how does that work?

Interested in:

Backup HP5 (cool white)
    Trunk HP5 (cool white)
    Dome SMF2 (cool white)
    Map SMF2 (cool white)

Thanks,
    Jeff

· Registered
    24 Posts
    Thanks for getting back to me! I send you an email with a few more questions. Actually found a view of your videos on YouTube that show the output. Thanks again.

· Supporting Vendor
    2015 STI
    893 Posts
    Hello 2006KJ,

We are updating our listings to include more output shots, but the SLF is definitely the best model we offer. If you'd like to see more pictures, please feel free to email our team: Contact@diodedynamics.com

Thanks!
    Nick C.

· Registered
    24 Posts
    Hello im looking to replace the factory bulbs in my fog lights on a 2018 touring outback. I’m torn between the SLF yellow and SLF cool white. They seem to be the highest output. do you have any photos of the light output and light pattern on a wall? On your website it is just a head on photo of the car.

I’d like take advantage of the 20% off ‘JULY4’ code if possible! Do you offer any other shipping or discounts for form members? Thanks.

· Registered
    2018 Outback 3.6R
    84 Posts
    Put in my vanity lights, the single LED version is the perfect amount of light. thx

· Supporting Vendor
    2015 STI
    893 Posts
    Thank you for asking! @dwg51357

We do still offer free-shipping for U.S. forum members

Please send us a PM for the code

Nick C.

· Registered
    2018 Outback 2.5i Touring
    54 Posts
    Hello. If you are still sharing free shipping codes, may I please have one? Want to order LEDs for my Outback. Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…