Subaru Outback Forums banner

Post pics of YOUR 5th Gen Outback

2M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  HeyChris 
#1 ·
Someone had to start this. I'm itching for pics!

#6 ·
Hey midnite . . that Ice Silver looks great. I finally had a chance to see a few 15's here in Kelowna and I have to say the Ice Silver looked beautiful in real life. I was looking for the bluish tint some members have been uummm less than enthusiastic about but to my eye, on a sunny day with a few clouds floating around, I really didn't notice it at all. Maybe under other light conditions? Can you see it when you look at yours?

#17 ·
Those pictures are much better. I'm a fan of the light interior living in TX, but I am with you re: Subaru and choices, I wish they gave us more of them. I'd like HID headlights on the '15 but you can only get those with the 3.6.

I wish they had WRB available, but LBP will suffice. Thank you!

#24 ·
Purple? I guess they took the pearl bit down that route... that's might be a deal-breaker for me. I really like WRB type blues, I'm not a big fan of purple. :( Thank you for the head's up. I'll try to find one in stock somewhere around here to see in person.

#35 ·
The Outback. EZPass recently replaced the old larger one with their 1/3rd smaller compact interior model, worked fine in the traded 06 Infiniti, but would not register in the '15 Outback 2.5i Limited. Had it laying on the dash dead center (same as in the Infiniti) returning from the dealer, and then again the next day, elsewhere, and the response from the two different lanes indicated we had no EZPass... and I already got one of the violation notices in the mail. I have the license plate wart now.

If ours died it's quite a coincidence as well as a premature death. What flavor of pass do you have and where is it mounted?
another thread

#36 ·
Another view of the Ice Silver, from today. I might be color blind, but I honestly don't see the blue hue the vast majority of the time. Maybe that's why I like it so much? Took a few lbs of pressure out of the tires as recommended elsewhere on the forum, and that smoothed out the ride nicely.

#111 ·
Hope you don't mind that I am using your picture for my desktop background. I was originally thinking about Tungsten until I saw pictures of your OB. If I can't have mine until the latter part of August, I can enjoy drooling over yours. Is coveting my neighbor's Outback a sin?

Mike

This post has been deleted