Show me your carbide gray thread

29K views 39 replies 31 participants last post by  Dos Barus 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Off-roading Regularity rally

Vehicle Car Natural environment Luxury vehicle Automotive exterior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#25 ·
I like the way the black moldings and roof rack blend in with the Carbide Grey paint color...makes for a more cohesive design IMO. Congrats to all you CG owners! Have had a similar color on a previous car and unlike some darker colors did not seem to show the dirt as much.

#26 ·
One of the nice things about the color is how dynamic it is. Very reactive to different lighting. Can look very blue, solid gray, etc. Wouldn't have considered that a plus, but it makes it an interesting vision all the time. Kinda cool.

#28 ·
I gotta say I am glad I held out for the Carbide gray. I would not consider any color without a black interior as I am to hard on it for it to maintain the nice Ivory look.

Kind of funny when buying Carbide was top choice for me, after living with it I am very happy, but looking closely I think White should have been my second choice, but I never really considered it.

Attachments

#29 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.