Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    2015 Outback 2.5i
    113 Posts
    Hi,

No problem for English. But french is my first language.

I am on the south sore.
    It doesn't seem to be a lot of leverage on prices but since many dealers are very close to one another you should visit : John Scotti Subaru (the biggest), Brossard, Ste-Julie, Repentigny.

As for dealer quality, I have a short experience with Brossard and Ste-Julie and i am extremely pleased. John Scotti also has a very good reputation but Repentigny doesn't.

I bought mine in October 2014, a base model with CVT, I got a little better deal than you but not much.

As for the cold start problem, their is a TSB with VIN numbers that are affected. It concerns 2015 built before a date. If you buy one now, the problem should be solved. if not, they will fix it for you easily at no costs.

Don't be shy if you have other questions (en french or english)

· Registered
    91 Posts
    Hello,

I noticed on the forum that you are from Montreal, I am in Montreal too and planning to lease an Outback Touring 2015. I just returned from Subaru Laval who gave me a lease with some 700$ reduction to global price.

Do you recommend any dealer in particular? This deal until now is my best, others are stiff on numbers as on Subaru.ca for a lease.

Also I am still worried about the car not starting after a short drive or in our next winter cold temp. The sales guy was nice and honest and aware of this issue as well as others reported on this forum yet he told me that he can't guarantee that none of his stock cars are part of the fixed batch. He said one did this with the manager in mid winter yet others did not...

I appreciate your advice !

And if you prefer to write in french feel free!

Merci!
    Michel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…