Subaru Outback Forums banner
P

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    May not different your car mirror foldind from inside car our it is manul??

Can i have your car Vin?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hii
    How are you ?
    Your car is subaru outback 2015 ??

I buy same mirror with approsech light and blind spot but not fit in my car subaru 2015

· Registered
    1982 GL, 1993 Legacy Wagon, 2014 Outback, 2015 Outback
    52 Posts
    Hey Glenn,

I just got done with the Alpine KTP-455U install.

I had already disconnected the factory tweeters on the advice of others on the Forum and am just running the front and rear speakers, (I replaced stock speakers with new from JBL).

I do not hear a hiss from my system.

I did hook the Alpine directly to the battery and also ran a ground wire from the battery to the frame behind the power pack, then added ground wires from the factory head unit and the Alpine to the new ground. I have no idea if any of that actually helped, but it seemed like the right way to do it.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I purchased the Amp and Speakers from Crutchfield, they cost a bit more that way but the Tech support from Crutchfield is great. If you got your stuff from them I would give them a call, if not you should try contacting Alpine.

Good luck,

Doug

· Registered
    64 Posts
    Hello,

I noticed that you have done upgrades to the stereo on your 2015 outback. I am doing the same and am running in to a few difficulties.

I have installed speakers in all of the doors and dash. I have also installed new tweeters and the Alpine 445U power pack.

I have two problems. When I turn the volume up over about 25 I get a noticeable hissing sound from the speakers. I was thinking that this is coming from the head unit itself (I have the base model) and that the amp would help. But if I turn the gains up at all on the amp the hissing just gets worse!

I also have a bit of a rattle with my tweeters that I need to diagnose.

I just thought I would message a few others who have upgraded their audio and see if you have any suggestions or ideas I can try.

Thank you very much for any advice.

Glenn

P.S. Ive got a thread going here too - http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/138-gen-5-2015-present/229378-audio-upgrade-2015-base-model.html#post2530002
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…