Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: under-dash trim, glovebox, center console plus other parts for 3gen OB ltd. (VA)

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  jtrobinson995 
#1 ·
I have a bunch of trim parts from a wrecked 2008 2.5i limited for sale. All items are from the same car. Tan color with leather patches where it applies.

PICTURES HERE
http://picasaweb.google.com/gaforti...ts?authkey=Gv1sRgCIHKiJHx2pV-&feat=directlink

All plastic parts are $5 + actual shipping charges with USPS priority or UPS ground.
All functional (electrical) parts are $10 + actual shipping charges with USPS priority or UPS ground.

All parts appear fine, no broken pieces. All switches should work but I have not tested them. The parking break lever seems to work fine. All items need some cleaning, due to normal wear/tear + being in a glass-shattering crash.

I'll list them out here, and cross them out as they are sold.

1. silver/gray shifter trim assembly with cigarette lighter assembly. (seems to be missing the lighter, the catch tray, and the light bulb, and the door opens a bit sticky than normal.)
2. Chrome shifter trim ring.
3. Center console assembly with cup holder.
4. heated seat switch
5. center console assembly with rear cup holders & lid. Lid has some blemish.
6. center dash trim pieces, wood grain(?) color. These are the things that go to the left & right of the stereo.
7. the huge piece of plastic under the steering wheel. What's it called?
8. mirror/illumination/heated mirror/vdc switch assembly. Goes with #7 but I can separate if you want.
9. glove box
10. parking break assembly

Just let me know what you'd like. (Send PM)

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: FS: under-dash trim, glovebox, center console plus other parts for 3gen OB ltd. (VA)

halfapie said:

8. mirror/illumination/heated mirror/vdc switch assembly. Goes with #7 but I can separate if you want.

Just let me know what you'd like.
I'd be interested in the switch assembly. How do you want me to contact you, make arrangements?

#11 ·
Hello,

Sorry but I no longer have any of these parts... I had to move and was not able to bring anything big with me.

However I do have all of the electrical parts like switches.

When I find the boxes containing my car parts I will repost with details.

#12 ·
dash pieces

I have a bunch of trim parts from a wrecked 2008 2.5i limited for sale. All items are from the same car. Tan color with leather patches where it applies.

PICTURES HERE
Picasa Web Albums - GAFORTIBY - subaru 2008 l...

All plastic parts are $5 + actual shipping charges with USPS priority or UPS ground.
All functional (electrical) parts are $10 + actual shipping charges with USPS priority or UPS ground.

All parts appear fine, no broken pieces. All switches should work but I have not tested them. The parking break lever seems to work fine. All items need some cleaning, due to normal wear/tear + being in a glass-shattering crash.

I'll list them out here, and cross them out as they are sold.

1. silver/gray shifter trim assembly with cigarette lighter assembly. (seems to be missing the lighter, the catch tray, and the light bulb, and the door opens a bit sticky than normal.)
2. Chrome shifter trim ring.
3. Center console assembly with cup holder.
4. heated seat switch
5. center console assembly with rear cup holders & lid. Lid has some blemish.
6. center dash trim pieces, wood grain(?) color. These are the things that go to the left & right of the stereo.
7. the huge piece of plastic under the steering wheel. What's it called?
9. glove box
10. parking break assembly

Just let me know what you'd like. (Send PM)
do you still have # 6 pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.