Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Business Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• Loading…
  • · Registered
    2006 Outback 2.5I
    14 Posts
    I understand you offer forum members free shipping. Can you send me the promo code.
    Thanks

· Registered
    5 Posts
    I'm in need of a retaining clip for a 2005 Outback rear quarter glass drip rail. The only thing the Dealership can get is the whole drip rail. There has got to be a way to get just the retainer clip. Thanks, John

· Vendor
    1,326 Posts
    Hello,

No I am sorry not at this time. We have recently restructured our pricing (lowered!) to better serve all of our customers. Is there something specific I can quote for you?

-Benny

· Premium Member
    2023 Outback Touring.
    316 Posts
    Are you still offering free shipping for forum members?

· Vendor
    1,326 Posts
    Hello,

The bar is in-fact supposed to go with the hump facing up, The original poster realized this error later on and has since corrected it.

Thank you and sorry for the delay in response as we did not receive notification of this message.

· Registered
    4 Posts
    After struggling myself to put my new sway bar on myself and mostly due to not having the right tools, I took my car to my local dealer and they installed it for me. The question I have for you is which way does the bend go up or down. In the tutorial with pics it shows the oem sway bar with bend going up and in pic12 the bend in bar is opposite and going down towards ground? Which is the correct way? Thanks!

· Vendor
    1,326 Posts
    Hello,
    Im sorry we only deal in US spec parts and cannot confirm if these will work on a US spec vehicle. There are companies that do import JDM parts , A google search should yield some results.
    Thank you

· Premium Member
    2011 Outback 2.5i Limited with Moonroof/Navi - Crystal Black Silica "Oleisia - Protector of Man"
    27 Posts
    do you know if the non SOA power folding mirrors with the LED side marker lights available elsewhere will work on a 2011 US spec Outback? If so are you able to get those parts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…