1. Gerald B
    10-26-2013 12:18 AM - permalink
    Gerald B
    How do I pst my problem?
  2. frankie868
    01-14-2013 03:54 PM - permalink
    frankie868
    Hi folks,

This is my first post. My wife drives a 2010 Outback 3.6R. It has 37,000 miles on it. We got it new from a dealer. It's been fine with the exception of the last two months. We had to bring it back to the dealer three times with the same issue because the dashboard lights lit up and stayed on or kept flashing. The first time we were told it was because the oil was dirty, so they changed the oil. We use synthetic oil and the oil was changed at the 7000 mile interval prior to the problem. The second time, we were told it was a sensor (I forgot what type). They replaced the sensor and it was ok. It was ok for about two weeks. The third time we were told it was a fuel sensor. They want to replace it as well and the mechanic wants to drive the car home (about 40 miles) to test it. I would appreciate any suggestions. I am nervous about this car now. If the lights go on again, I may want to get rid of the car. Does anyone know what my legal or other options would be?

Thanks, ESA
  3. back2captiva@aol.com
    01-11-2013 05:10 PM - permalink
    back2captiva@aol.com
    I need to change my user name
  4. jogosub
    12-08-2012 06:50 AM - permalink
    jogosub
    how do you start a new thread?

Update:

never mind... I figured it out....
  5. silver streak
    08-09-2012 10:04 AM - permalink
    silver streak
    why isn't my question to the forum listed when all the questions come up to view on the right hand side? How do I know it's visible for everyone?
  6. Dave Casey
    04-27-2012 03:47 PM - permalink
    Dave Casey
    Second time now writing about how to post a question on this site. Anybody there?
  7. pdm70
    04-06-2012 03:36 PM - permalink
    pdm70
    Hello
    I have written twice now asking why I cannot post a new thread and have gotten no response. Can you help?
  8. Kevin Ault
    03-29-2012 06:26 PM - permalink
    Kevin Ault
    Please unsubscribe me from this forum. I am no longer a subaru owner
    Thanks
    K. Ault
  9. hmorse
    03-29-2012 04:31 PM - permalink
    hmorse
    Dear Administrator: I really like the monthly emails with tips! I just completed a nasty round with Kenwood in regards to the 5.0 navigation update that was released last month, after I purchased it. Turns out it is a complete waste of money, and I would like to write an article so that members will not spend their hard earned money on this piece of crap that embarasses Subaru. I'll keep it brief, but how would you like me to prtoceed? Thanks. harvey@probate.com
  10. jasustar
    03-27-2012 01:03 AM - permalink
    jasustar
    As a newly registered user, what do I have to do to post a question?

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 03:39 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Arcade Statistics

• Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
  • Game Started: 0
  • Games Finished: 0
  • Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds

Mentions

11-14-2014
12:32 AM - eagleeye mentioned administrator in post Cabin noise/wheel well 2010 h6
...consider contacting administrator about changing it to...

Thread Tags

No results to display...

Quotes

11-13-2014
02:58 PM - armith quoted administrator in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
I'll let the tech team know that t...
11:42 AM - administrator quoted armith in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
I've been having problems w...
11-12-2014
02:59 PM - AG Jeff quoted administrator in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
I just noticed in everyone's about...
11:55 AM - administrator quoted arthuruscg in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Can we get a dark theme. The b...
11:55 AM - administrator quoted traildogck in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Can we get a dark theme. The b...
11-11-2014
09:39 PM - rasterman quoted administrator in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Not obvious to me either but I wil...
07:25 PM - administrator quoted MiddleAgeSubie in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
On to other notes... 1. In each po...
06:34 PM - plain OM quoted administrator in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
This may to do with the size of yo...
06:25 PM - administrator quoted plain OM in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Had the same issue with the t...
06:04 PM - plain OM quoted administrator in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Thanks for catching that, its fixe...
05:50 PM - administrator quoted traildogck in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Thank You...I guess...well done...
05:42 PM - traildogck quoted administrator in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
You can click your own username or...
05:32 PM - administrator quoted traildogck in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
I might be missing something, b...
04:40 PM - administrator quoted boxterfan67 in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
One thing I love about Nasioc, L...
04:40 PM - administrator quoted connorlikesbikes in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
One thing I love about Nasioc, LGT.co...
02:48 PM - administrator quoted eagleeye in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
the 2 links the Admins got on...
02:43 PM - administrator quoted Chrysos in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Sent you a private message. ...
02:23 PM - administrator quoted Chrysos in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Sent you a private message. ...

Feedback Score

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month