Subaru Outback Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Premium Member
    2016 Outback 2.5i Limited, Twilight Blue Metallic.
    630 Posts
    I meant to say thank you for your time!!
    Best Regards,
    Suzanne

· Premium Member
    2016 Outback 2.5i Limited, Twilight Blue Metallic.
    630 Posts
    I was wondering if it would be possible to get a name change. I would like to change from trux to OutbackRoo, please. If not possible I understand. Roo is what I am naming my new Outback.

· Registered
    2000 Outback Limited, Dual Range 5 Speed
    892 Posts
    Did a restore of my phone over the weekend thought I had it licked, yesterday arvo and this morning nothing, but alas no, they are back with avengence tonight. Have had to turn java script off to stop them.

· Registered
    2000 Outback Limited, Dual Range 5 Speed
    892 Posts
    Redirects to Results from Australia:

Entered full url not sure if you need it.

· Registered
    2008 Outback 2.5i, 2005 Forrester 2.5
    47 Posts
    I added a thread to the gallery forum and want to change the title.

I added the "Ready for road trip" thread with a picture of my outback with a new roof box. Recently, I saw a picture thread on an Audi site that was dedicated to cars with roof boxes installed.

Would it be possible to rename the thread I started to something like "Outbacks with Roof Boxes" and invite other owners with similarly equipped Outbacks to post their pictures as well?

· Registered
    2016 Outback 2.5i Limited, Wilderness Green; 2018 Outback 2.5i Limited, Crimson Red Pearl
    195 Posts
    Good morning, Jeff. Ever since the recent software upgrade, I have been experiencing a problem. When there is an attached thumbnail image and I click on it to expand, the screen area goes very dark and the image never appears. If I scroll up or down, the darkened area will scroll, but I can never see the image. I am using IE11 and have checked the settings on both your site and IE, but cannot seem to find the problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

· Registered
    1) 2005 GT Legacy Limited, 2) 2010 Outback 3.6R
    1 Posts
    Hi folks,

This is my first post. My wife drives a 2010 Outback 3.6R. It has 37,000 miles on it. We got it new from a dealer. It's been fine with the exception of the last two months. We had to bring it back to the dealer three times with the same issue because the dashboard lights lit up and stayed on or kept flashing. The first time we were told it was because the oil was dirty, so they changed the oil. We use synthetic oil and the oil was changed at the 7000 mile interval prior to the problem. The second time, we were told it was a sensor (I forgot what type). They replaced the sensor and it was ok. It was ok for about two weeks. The third time we were told it was a fuel sensor. They want to replace it as well and the mechanic wants to drive the car home (about 40 miles) to test it. I would appreciate any suggestions. I am nervous about this car now. If the lights go on again, I may want to get rid of the car. Does anyone know what my legal or other options would be?

Thanks, ESA

· Premium Member
    2005 3.0 R n totaled
    7,417 Posts
    how do you start a new thread?

Update:

never mind... I figured it out....

· Registered
    2012 Outback Limited 2.5i, 4 Cyl.
    0 Posts
    why isn't my question to the forum listed when all the questions come up to view on the right hand side? How do I know it's visible for everyone?

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hello
    I have written twice now asking why I cannot post a new thread and have gotten no response. Can you help?

· Registered
    2014 Outback 2.5 Ltd with Nav, Eyesite, loaded.
    149 Posts
    Dear Administrator: I really like the monthly emails with tips! I just completed a nasty round with Kenwood in regards to the 5.0 navigation update that was released last month, after I purchased it. Turns out it is a complete waste of money, and I would like to write an article so that members will not spend their hard earned money on this piece of crap that embarasses Subaru. I'll keep it brief, but how would you like me to prtoceed? Thanks. harvey@probate.com

· Registered
    2010 Outback 3.6R, 2002 L.L.Bean Outback H6 3.0
    4 Posts
    As a newly registered user, what do I have to do to post a question?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…