Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums - View Profile: bradze

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. bradze
    09-14-2012 08:55 PM - permalink
    bradze
    never got around to it yet, its not push button, i just got a permanent fob thing that stays where key goes. car wont start without accesscard. id like to hook it up but i wont **** with electronic stuff. thought itd be as easy as hooking up gauges but i was so wrong. hopefully soon ill get to it though
  2. kennyklee
    09-14-2012 08:01 PM - permalink
    kennyklee
    Did you install the remote system and push start button? How did it go?
  3. bradze
    09-07-2012 07:21 PM - permalink
    bradze
    thanks, i wouldn't recommend it on the stock wheels, im sure you CAN, but that doesn't mean you should. the biggest difference is the actual tire, the contis are so horrible! my wheels are 8" wide, the stockers are 7"
  4. ucsbwalker
    09-07-2012 02:59 PM - permalink
    ucsbwalker
    Hey, I noticed you are running 235/55/17's on you OB, which looks really nice btw! Do you think those would clearance wise with the stock wheels? It looks like you have additional offset for your wheels... I know the clearance to the spring/strut in the front is pretty slim with the 225 from the factory already. I have read a million threads about this too, just want your direct opinion. Thanks!
  5. subiesailor
    08-16-2012 06:34 PM - permalink
    subiesailor
    Our old Red Doberman is a over grown lap dog also but beyond that the personality the breed has is being a bit shy and timid which for sure is how he is with kids always has been which has always been a negative. I'm not into the over bred breeds like the labs and golden or golden doodle or whatever LOL - boxer was tempting every boxer I spent time with was really good with kids but the breed has lots of health issues.

The German Short hair seemed like a good alternative short hair is a must! Not going back to long hair dogs ever again. LOL
  6. subiesailor
    08-16-2012 02:18 PM - permalink
    subiesailor
    Hey Bradz hows the German Short hair with kids? I've never had one or been around one before. My red Doberman super mellow dude is 14yrs old and is getting down to the end game. Thinking the German Short hair would have enough energy to keep up with two kids and have a pretty good personality all while avoiding the over bred breeds.

Curious what your thoughts are on the breed? The old red Doberman has been rock solid but way to reserved for kids even when he was young he would get miffed and bail if people got to rough or active around him ha ha.
  7. fat tire
    01-17-2012 08:55 PM - permalink
    fat tire
    edited

About Me

• About bradze
    Biography
    im weird
    Interests
    road racing
    Occupation
    student
    Your Car
    '11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
  • Signature
    who cares about resale value? this is an outback, not getting something else til at least 200k miles!

i have a few parts that aren't supposed to be there...

tired of a sore elbow from the hard plastic armrest? get a cover here http://www.redlinegoods.com/cgi-bin/...r&id=1&aid=774

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 10:45 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3

Arcade Statistics

• Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
  • Game Started: 0
  • Games Finished: 0