Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums - View Profile: Vlad

SubaruOutback.org is the premier Subaru Outback Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Vlad
    05-27-2013 12:05 PM - permalink
    Vlad
    2007 Subaru Outback XT , Turbo, With 75,000 Miles, A Gorgeous, Very Well Maintained Subi With Some Vidal Up Grades, Like Up Graded Bosch Life Time Warranty Rotors And Pads, Up Graded Suspension, With White Line Front And Rear Stability Bars And One Under The Hood, Brand New Tires, Just Did 75K Mile Tune Up, All Genuine Subaru Parts, All Belts, NGK Spark Plugs, Engine Oil, Transition Oils, Front And Rear Differential Oil,
    All Chase Lubrication, and much more, didnt expect to sell my best car i had so far but i must, it has Way too many options to list like VDC, ETC... Call @ 630 607 9339 Thank You
    17k $
    All Chase Lubrication, and much more, didnt expect to sell my best car i had so far but i must, it has Way too many options to list like VDC witch prevents your car from spin out it apples brakes or throttle to individual wheel for better traction and prevents you from a spin out on slippery surface, ETC... Call @ 630 607 9339 Thank You
    Second Owner Viv # 4S4 BP63C8 74328360
  2. Vlad
    05-27-2013 12:05 PM - permalink
    Vlad
    2007 Subaru Outback XT , Turbo, With 75,000 Miles, A Gorgeous, Very Well Maintained Subi With Some Vidal Up Grades, Like Up Graded Bosch Life Time Warranty Rotors And Pads, Up Graded Suspension, With White Line Front And Rear Stability Bars And One Under The Hood, Brand New Tires, Just Did 75K Mile Tune Up, All Genuine Subaru Parts, All Belts, NGK Spark Plugs, Engine Oil, Transition Oils, Front And Rear Differential Oil,
    All Chase Lubrication, and much more, didnt expect to sell my best car i had so far but i must, it has Way too many options to list like VDC , ETC... Call @ 630 607 9339 Thank You
    17k $
    All Chase Lubrication, and much more, didnt expect to sell my best car i had so far but i must, it has Way too many options to list like VDC witch prevents your car from spin out it apples brakes or throttle to individual wheel for better traction and prevents you from a spin out on slippery surface, ETC... Call @ 630 607 9339 Thank You
    Second Owner Viv # 4S4 BP63C8 74328360
  3. Vlad
    11-12-2012 01:54 PM - permalink
    Vlad
    2007 Outback XT. All 4 cylinder misfire. Codes P0102 P1071 P0113
    So my car starts bugging down on low rpm when standing, check engine goes on. went to the dealer, they told me i "need to replace upper intake manifold gaskets, because its loosing combustion and it causes all cylinders to misfire" they reset light, i refuse do believe it was misfiring do to bad gaskets, so i buy 4 upper gaskets 40$ & 2 lower gaskets 20$ 2 be sure, sens dealer quoted me $576.00 to replace just upper, so i replaced all the gaskets (what a pain in the @ss) took me 12h to do it (not an expert) it started! (thank God). Same thing only even worst idling, went to dealer again ran diagnostics said same codes P0102 P1071 P0113 all four cylinder misfire.
    I did Replace spark plugs with oem, ignition coils on all four looked ok, mass airflow sensor was replaced, injectors looked ok but i don't think all 4 would miss fire.
    Any thoughts, solutions? thx

About Me

• About Vlad
    Biography
    07 subaru outback xt

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-27-2013 12:15 PM
  • Referrals: 0