scoobythesubie scoobythesubie is offline
- About scoobythesubie
- Always wanted a Subaru and finally got one. I LOVE IT! 98oBw
- RockClimbing, camping, fixin stuff & Jesus
- Pilot, Student, Business owner, and Office worker
- Your Car
- 98 obw 2.5dohc..auto & 99 obw 2.5dohc...auto
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 1
- Albums Created by scoobythesubie
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 09-26-2012 09:44 AM
- Visitor Messages for scoobythesubie
- Last Activity: Yesterday 11:33 PM
- Join Date: 03-08-2012
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User
- reddrexx is offline
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
|08:04 PM - ckallday71 quoted scoobythesubie in post WTB Gen 2 Fog Light Switch 83001AE09B
The 2000 and 2002 Should be identic...
|10:06 AM - scoobythesubie quoted ImagePree in post 2005 Legacy/Outback Cargo Covers
...ve it, please email imagepree at gmail.com. Emaile...
|09:57 AM - ImagePree quoted scoobythesubie in post 2005 Legacy/Outback Cargo Covers
Yep. $65 Shipped. Pm for PayPal inf...
|01:54 PM - scoobythesubie quoted ImagePree in post 2005 Legacy/Outback Cargo Covers
Hey, do you still have this? S...
|11:22 PM - scoobythesubie quoted obw in post 2005 Legacy/Outback Cargo Covers
Will it fit 06? It shoul...
|06:43 AM - scoobythesubie quoted Joshua Hamilton in post 2005 Legacy/Outback Cargo Covers
Pm'd you about bottom cargo cover. T...
|09:16 AM - scoobythesubie quoted wayno32m in post Outback & Fozzy Fogs - Multi year - OEM
Would you be willing to sell ...
|11:04 AM - tymanthius quoted scoobythesubie in post Defroster stopped working! HELP!
After a few hours of q-tips, water,...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|