Subaru Outback Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    2013 OB 2.5 Ltd, Black, SAP
    2 Posts
    HI - I saw your post on the mysterious update of your NAV/Audio system. Did you notice anything different in the graphics of icons or button placement ?

· Premium Member
    2013 Outback 3.6R Ltd- Nav, Eyesight, HK, Graphite Gray Metallic
    821 Posts
    DrRon,

I tried the '13 Nav hack myself a week ago, and it didn't work at all. When I throw the switch, its light comes on and I hear the relay click, but nothing happens to the Nav. I have tested it many times and many ways, and also pulled the Nav several times to inspect the wires and connectors, but I found nothing wrong with my installation. I've messaged with Bluer and he has no idea why his works and mine doesn't. The only difference between our Navs is that I have the AHA upgrade and his is still on order.

If you haven't tried the hack yet, I would recommend against it. If you have and it works, I'd certainly like to know.

Bud

· Premium Member
    821 Posts
    Sorry, I've been out of town on vacation until today. I'll take a look once I catch up around home.

· Premium Member
    821 Posts
    No, but I plan to some day. Got nervous about messing with my Nav system while still under warranty. And, there are still issues with the Nav systems and I'm hopeful that SOA will man up and do something to improve it. The mini harness idea is a good one. I did purchase all the stuff, like the button and relay

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Is it still possible to get a copy of the troubleshooting document for the aha nav system from Subaru?

jeepin95@comcast.net is where you can e-mail it to.

Thanks,
    Josh

· Registered
    2013-2.5i, Limited (Special Appearance Package)
    32 Posts
    Thanks again for the great information. Enjoy your new Ru!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…