- About jogosub
- BS in Mech Engineering. Spent 20+ years as R&D logistics support tech for SAAB Factory, Trollhattan, Sweden, based in So. Calif. Mid-60s.
- Rolling Hills/PV-CA displaced in NW Florida.
- Heli flying; skiing; cars; foreign languages; travelling to odd and remote places on this Earth.
- Semi-retired. Still working + wearing many "hats".
- Your Car
- 2005 3.0 R LLBean 4Dr Wagon
- Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 05-05-2015 07:37 PM
- Visitor Messages for jogosub
- Last Activity: Today 10:43 AM
- Current Activity: Viewing Thread Navigation Map Updates
- Join Date: 10-04-2012
- Referrals: 0
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
|10:43 AM - jogosub quoted AllGoodNamesAreGone in post Navigation Map Updates
In car NAV units are stuck in a pre-smar...
|10:41 AM - jogosub quoted Cyc66 in post Navigation Map Updates
Highways are changing all ...
|08:51 AM - jogosub quoted 11crv in post So where did my coolant go?
That was my next question ...
|08:49 AM - jogosub quoted Greenmamba in post What did you do with your 3rd Gen OB today?
I used the brackets (actually, ...
|05:53 AM - jogosub quoted Greenmamba in post What did you do with your 3rd Gen OB today?
Installed my Hellas. I kept the...
|12:55 PM - KentuckyOutback quoted jogosub in post Never loose system data when changing a battery again!
OK ... for that purpose, it ...
|07:20 AM - jogosub quoted KentuckyOutback in post Never loose system data when changing a battery again!
I was sitting here, bored out of my ...
|11:53 AM - KentuckyOutback quoted jogosub in post Belt Shredded And Now, Belt Idler Stuck (Will Not Turn)
Cars with one V-belt have on...
|07:00 AM - jogosub quoted KentuckyOutback in post Belt Shredded And Now, Belt Idler Stuck (Will Not Turn)
Actually, I think cars with only one...
|02:11 PM - KentuckyOutback quoted jogosub in post Tire tax ON TOP of sales tax
In EU they use old tires as ...
|08:01 AM - jogosub quoted patrikman in post Interesting discussion on toyota forum, '15 AWD Venza VS. '15 OB.
I thought the Venza was dead? ...
|07:52 AM - jogosub quoted frankb in post List of reported issues
For the 2.5L H4, yes, synth...
|05:40 PM - jogosub quoted jsgntulok in post List of reported issues
Provide proof please. My last...
|05:32 PM - KentuckyOutback quoted jogosub in post 2015 Outback navigation voice issues
May be it's your location; s...
|05:28 PM - jogosub quoted KentuckyOutback in post 2015 Outback navigation voice issues
Knock on wood, my infotainment syste...
|04:30 PM - jogosub quoted mgray87 in post Considering a used Subaru today
^ Yep, I was using KBB. NADA...
|09:41 AM - jogosub quoted phaem in post Anyone with a 2.5 have 3.6 envy? Buyer's remorse? How about 3.6 owners?
That wasn't a centrifugal ...
|08:37 PM - jogosub quoted 1454 in post Who kept SiriusXM subscription and why?
So I am guessing you woul...
|03:29 PM - jogosub quoted mgray87 in post Considering a used Subaru today
My gut was right about the "...
|11:36 AM - jogosub quoted dhtwalden in post Recirc on or off?
I've noticed A/C light on occa...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|