Skemcin Skemcin is offline
- About Skemcin
- Owner of Gorilla Offroad Company
- Plainfield, IL
- Volleyball, Soccer, Subarus, Web Development
- Web Application Developer & Owner of Gorilla Offroad Company
- Your Car
- 2007 Outback 2.5i
2007 Subaru Outback 2.5 Basic
- Gorilla Offroad Bar w/skid plate and winch mount
- Superwinch Terra 45 Winch
- 2 2.5in LED Daytime Running Lights
- 4 55w HID spot lights
- LGT Brake Upgrade
- 35% Window Tint (all around)
- Custom Rear Bumper Bar
- 1in Lift Spacers
- 04 OB Rear Struts
- 235/60-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 06-27-2014 06:58 PM
- Visitor Messages for Skemcin
- Last Activity: 12-16-2014 02:43 PM
- Join Date: 11-28-2012
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User
- Sasquatch88 is offline
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
|11:36 AM - Skemcin quoted oldestof11 in post Do I fit in? Newb with a story
2 things: No. Since it was t...
|11:26 AM - oldestof11 quoted Skemcin in post Do I fit in? Newb with a story
Welcome. With the dirt on...
|11:01 AM - Skemcin quoted Boxerwerks in post What did you do with your 3rd Gen OB today?
235/60-16 or 235/60-17? 235/60...
|04:46 PM - Skemcin quoted halfapie in post Dillema: Sell, Fix or just Drive?
This is exactly how I feel. G...
|04:32 PM - halfapie quoted Skemcin in post Dillema: Sell, Fix or just Drive?
Now, its become easier just ...
|03:15 PM - grossgary quoted Skemcin in post CV Boot life span
I let the local shop talk me...
|10:22 AM - Skemcin quoted tddockery in post What did you do with your 3rd Gen OB today?
Looks nice, but I'd be wary of...
|03:58 AM - tddockery quoted Skemcin in post What did you do with your 3rd Gen OB today?
Got new tires - Cooper Disco...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|