Subaru of Loveland, Colorado - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums

SubaruOutback.org is the premier Subaru Outback Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car: 2013 OB LTD 3.6R Venetian Red with a Moonroof and Nav.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up Subaru of Loveland, Colorado

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are in the market for a new or used Subaru, don't hesitate to go to Subaru of Loveland, Colorado. If you do go there, look up Paul W. (salesman) and he will definitely take care of you!

This is the second Subaru I've purchased from him and he is an honest and fair salesman and just a good all around nice guy! My daughter bought her 2011 Outback from him and I also sent a friend of mine down to see Paul and he ended up buying his Outback from him!

Their service department is also excellent and service manager Kurt H. is awesome

Because of the way we have been treated by this dealership over the years, we don't mind driving the 50 miles one way to have them take care of our cars even though we have a dealer located right here in town. I would recommend checking them out if you are looking for a Subaru.

I don't work there or have anything to do with the dealership other than being a satisfied customer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: