BadAV BadAV is online now
- About BadAV
- Engineer, car guy, new to Subaru
- St. Louis, MO
- cars, hunting
- Sr. Quality Engineer
- Your Car
- 2013 Outback Limited 2.5i w/SAP
- My playtoy - 2002 Z71 Chevy Avalanche. Magnacharged, 3" pulley (8 psi), self-tuned with HPTuners. 2600 stall converter and built 4L60E, headers, cammed, Flex-A-Lite fans, 2" rear leveling drop. Pushing 475 instantaneous horsepower and boy does it bring a smile to my face every time I step on the gas!
- Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
- Game Started: 0
- Games Finished: 0
- Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
|08:54 AM - BadAV quoted jch3n in post HID Headlights for 2.5i- Update
Ah crap, now I'm worried a...
|02:05 PM - BadAV quoted bradze in post Selling my 2015 Outback after just 1200 miles
good choice looking to buy ...
|11:25 AM - scoobydoo2 quoted BadAV in post Brake Upgrades?
I don't know if they make ...
|08:40 AM - BadAV quoted MiddleAgeSubie in post OEM Battery
I looked at those, too, but eventua...
|12:52 PM - eagleeye quoted BadAV in post Deleted Posts
|03:54 PM - millermmail quoted BadAV in post OEM Battery
I don't believe the batter...
|10:24 AM - BadAV quoted Glennda5id in post Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus (Grand Touring All-Season)
There are advantages to higher ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|