Subaru Outback Forums banner

pictures of outbacks that are "different"

891K views 975 replies 366 participants last post by  scalman 
#1 ·
its kindof annoying looking at the same car over and over again. i don't want to see your just picked it up from the stealership picture, i want to see some sort of modifications, just something to make it a little different. cars like this

or this
or this

do you get my point? also, it doesn't have to be a 4th gen, thats just what i have
this one's cool...

doesn't have to be too extensive, just something that makes your vehicle stand out from the crowd, something like this is fine

See less See more
#6 ·
um, im a pretty lousy photographer. perhaps with the shadow they look covered. they now have yellow film over them. i should have a better picture taken.

#11 ·
My '04:

The only things that change appearance from stock are the light bar/lights and the slight lift it gets from the King Springs. All mods are in my signature.

#13 ·
jc54bv, yeah, my wife has an '08 outback sport in two tone silver and she got tired of that color so were waiting for her '12 impreza sport in dark gray to arrive, been 2 months so far.....

#22 ·
hafta remember that. my wife wanted something at REI the other day and i wont get a cargo box, no need for it and it looks like a giant dildo, and i dont bike anymore. looks like we cant shop there.

#32 ·
LOL.

I have a young woman who works for me look at my cargo box and ask me if there was a body in there. I said "yeah there's no way I'll haul a body inside my car :gasp:. "

Reactions: heyitspaul00
#23 ·
bradze said:
i wont get a cargo box, no need for it and it looks like a giant dildo
Haha, I never thought about it that way but you're right :D I got a good laugh at that.

Back when I had my 02, I'd say it was pretty different. And different in more than just the driver not having a big poof of white hair sporting cataract sunglasses :p

#25 ·
i think you should make the steering wheel logo orange. find docholladay23 on legacygt.com. combatmedic870 made his red

and i hafta say about the cargo box looking like a dildo, ive been saying that since high school. mostly from my friend who didn't pass his driving test til he was 18, his dad had a suv with a cargo box and i said it looked like a dildo. that same kid rolled that suv pulling out from a slight incline on semi-loose gravel. car was a stick and he had no idea what to do. ironic i hated him all through highschool and then he became my best friend.

#29 ·
There is mine 2011 2.5i base CVT...my wife's sorry:D on a beautifull Chicago's alley. Not that crazy update but Forester XT five spokes rims. They looks more agresive than stock alloy OB rims IMHO. Also they are a way lighter than my stock metal 16".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.