Subaru Outback Forums banner

Am I missing something here?

4K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  jogosub 
#1 ·
Case of 20 Subaru Roki filters for ~$16 shipped? This deal looks too good. Am I missing something here? If not I'm going to buy a case.
This would be for my 2004 h6 obw

#2 ·
Worth $16 to me to find out. Just ordered a case! Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: ordered 2 cases :)

I have a lot of H6's.

My guess is they're slow moving and Subaru is discontinuing them. I've risked more money on sillier things.

#5 ·
my screen says they now have 2 cases left. and Texan, amazon says it will fit, if you want it, better get it, and then cancel if you want to back out.

and if you think that is a pricing deal,...look at this for all the WRX STI fan boys.

#7 ·
Fits at least 01-04.

Technically they'll fit the 4cyl's too. . .not sure if it's advisable but Fram does not differentiate. Ph3593A on both. Bosch does. . . 3310 vs 3312.

Buy a case and give 'em out to subaru friends like Oprah gives out car keys.

"You get an oil filter. . .and YOU get an oil fiter!"

#9 ·
I punched up my 01 VDC I have stored in my amazon vehicles list and it said they fit.

#10 ·
Thanks, what the Hel*, I ordered a case. Not sure where the break even point is on that, but the price sure is right. I will use them at some point, plan on having my car for a long time.

Man, I have to stop logging into this forum, it always costs me some cash, I always see a part I want from someone parting out a car, and now this :grin2:

#16 ·
Yep, same here. . . order was cancelled.

Oh well, was fun to think I was gonna get 40 oil filters for less than $1 each.

They're back up for $95/case.

#18 ·
Here it is, from horses's mouth:
However, no word about "pricing error" though...

QUOTE:

We're writing to inform you that your order from Subaru Parts Warehouse has been canceled because the item you purchased is out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

END QUOTE

#22 ·
eww, "miller high life", clear bottle beer, now that is sick.

H6 bulk buyers anyone?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.