Husky vs Weathertech? - Page 23 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 72Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
post #221 of 227 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 10:24 PM

Car: 2017 OB 2.5i Limited / Black on Black
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just put a set of Husky's in our 2017 2.5 Limited and I'm really happy with the coverage and look of them so far. A substantial upgrade over the factory all-weather mats. Cheapest price I found was $118.96 from SOHi Performance dot com. Super fast shipping from a relatively sketchy looking website.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 227 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 06:24 AM

Car: 2010 Outback
Garage
New Huskys arrived Tuesday, installed them last night. Nice. Decent coverage. Not sure if I'll cut the opening out for the gas cap release or not, I might give it a while then fabricate a cover of sorts to keep dirt and stuff out of there. The mats did fit OK, waiting for a warm day so they can warm up and settle a bit.

post #223 of 227 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 11:29 AM

Car: 2017 Outback 2.5i Limited, Ice Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbeachbum View Post
New Huskys arrived Tuesday, installed them last night. Nice. Decent coverage. Not sure if I'll cut the opening out for the gas cap release or not, I might give it a while then fabricate a cover of sorts to keep dirt and stuff out of there. The mats did fit OK, waiting for a warm day so they can warm up and settle a bit.

Interesting when I got mine two months ago they had the fuel door lever cut out. I guess they cannot make up their minds as I thought I read that they were not cutting them out and then started to cut them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #224 of 227 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 07:47 PM

Car: 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, Graphite Gray Metallic, CVT, with minor modifications in the future.
Just installed my christmas present! My new Huskys do not have the gas cap release cut out. Overall, I'm happy with the fit. The rear liner especially fits perfectly. I do have a gap in between the gas cap release and the foot rest that I'm hoping will straighten out. It's obviously a little warped from being packaged.

2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium, Graphite Gray Metallic, CVT, minor modifications on the way.

It may look like an OB, but it's driven like a STI.
post #225 of 227 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 10:09 PM

Car: 2010 Outback
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by msprygada View Post
Interesting when I got mine two months ago they had the fuel door lever cut out. I guess they cannot make up their minds as I thought I read that they were not cutting them out and then started to cut them out.
Interesting. I'm thinking of just cutting 3 sides so I can just open the flap on one end. Easy enough to lift the edge of the mat though.
post #226 of 227 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 11:55 PM

Car: 2016 Outback 3.6R
Thumbs up WeatherTech

Ordered a set of front Weathertechs for my '16 3.6R on Saturday and they were delivered today. They fit snug with no gaps and look to be good quality.
post #227 of 227 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattisgrat View Post
I just got my newsed 16 base model and the findway mats showed up today. They are about halfway between the weathertech and the husky options. They cover the dead pedal but don't go up quite as high as the husky while the lips on the side don't go ad high as the weathertech.

Overall for the one hundred canuckistan rubles that they cost they are a great deal. They are carpeted black so it's not at all obvious that they aren't stock.

I'll try to post some better pictures in the coming days when the lighting is better.
I like the carpet mats. How are they holding up. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: