Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
    491 Posts
    Hi MillerMail,

I've been searching for someone who has experience the same issue as you have written about in this thread:

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/66-problems-maintenance/233506-60k-service-now-whine-siren-extreme-cold-low-speed.html
    [EDITED LINK]

I am wondering if you were ever able to resolve the problem and WHAT IT WAS? It's really bothering me and seems to be getting worse.

I'd appreciate any help you can give me and look forward (excitedly) to your response, THANK YOU MillerMan!

-Joe

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Millermmail:

I was browsing the forums and had a really quick question if you don't mind answering based on a post from a few years ago.

In short, I have a 2012 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited. Question is, I'm due up for an appointment to get a new batter installed (Megatron II 550 cca) from Firestone on Friday. They claimed that they have a "memory saver", but my concern is, will all my pre-sets still be intact or lost after the replacement with this battery i.e. driver's side auto window feature, nav, mpg info on dashboard etc.

You posted a few years back that you had the exact same battery installed hence the question being directed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…