I have a bunch of trim parts from a wrecked 2008 2.5i limited for sale. All items are from the same car. Tan color with leather patches where it applies.
All plastic parts are $5 + actual shipping charges with USPS priority or UPS ground.
All functional (electrical) parts are $10 + actual shipping charges with USPS priority or UPS ground.
All parts appear fine, no broken pieces. All switches should work but I have not tested them. The parking break lever seems to work fine. All items need some cleaning, due to normal wear/tear + being in a glass-shattering crash.
I'll list them out here, and cross them out as they are sold.
1. silver/gray shifter trim assembly with cigarette lighter assembly. (seems to be missing the lighter, the catch tray, and the light bulb, and the door opens a bit sticky than normal.)
2. Chrome shifter trim ring.
3. Center console assembly with cup holder.
4. heated seat switch
5. center console assembly with rear cup holders & lid. Lid has some blemish.
6. center dash trim pieces, wood grain(?) color. These are the things that go to the left & right of the stereo.
7. the huge piece of plastic under the steering wheel. What's it called?
8. mirror/illumination/heated mirror/vdc switch assembly. Goes with #7 but I can separate if you want.
9. glove box
10. parking break assembly
Just let me know what you'd like. (Send PM)