Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: First Gen Cup Holders Key FOB, Alpine Radio

3K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  98Scooby 
#1 ·
I have two Key FOB's for sale from a 1998 Outback. One is in new condition and the other is definitely used but working condition. Both will need a battery and to be programmed to the car(not a hard task). I purchased the newer one because I only had one and wanted a back up and never really used it. The other one came with the car and I used it all the time without any problems. I can send pictures when requested. I'm looking for $35 for the new one and $25 for the used plus shipping.

I also have the cup holders that are in good shape, and fully functional. They go between the radio and HVAC controls. $15 plus shipping OBO.

I have an ALPINE deck. Removable faceplate, subwoofer outputs, front USB and 3.5mm AUX ports in great condition has the harness for the Subaru already. I can find out the model number upon request $75 plus shipping.

I also have the roof rack cross members make me an offer.

#2 ·
I forgot i also have brand new headlights(the housings) that I never got to install and its too late to return them. $150 plus shipping.

I still have access to the car if any other parts are sought after.

#3 ·
whats the model of the Alpine unit?

#5 ·
It's Alplin CDE-121
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. I also have the bin that goes under it if your car currently has a double din radio. As I said it already has the harness to fit the 1st Gen outback. I don't know if it would fit other model Subaru's or not.

I have the case for the detachable face-plate still. I really loved this stereo, just don't feel like going through the trouble to install it in my new '09

#17 ·
Hi is new key fob spoken for yet. If not I can pay right now thru paypal. Are Headlights Oem or after market. Can you do $150 shipped
The new key FOB is still pending, I am waiting for a response at the moment. The used one is still available. Or if you would like to wait a few days and the new one may be available again. As for the headlights, they are aftermarket I believe. I ordered then from Rock Auto. They are an exact replacement though. They cost $90 each when I purchased them. I never got to returning them before the car got scrapped. I could do $150 shipped on the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.