Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Racing adjustable rear control arms

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  legend2 
#1 ·
Just a feeler to see if there's any interest.

I've got MRS-SU-0520 lower front control arm and MRS-SU-0521 lower rear control arm. Both are very adjustable and allow toe/camber adjustment of the rear multilink set up. These arms fit with no modification Legacy/Outback from 2000-2009. Asking $200. They are in very good condition, only about 6-7k miles on them. I'm just contemplating returning the car to stock height before I sell her.

See less See more
2 1
#4 ·
^^^ do it!!! Otherwise, I might and I don't want to at the same time! I started thinking about fine-tuning the suspension/steering and I'm sure these would be valuable at some point as I learn more about what I'm trying to do.

#6 ·
I just got home from my road trip five minutes before posting. I've got to check what's left of the car's rubber first to see if I need tires more than links.

I did another string alignment after loading the car back up. I think the rear link bushings are worn out. I couldn't get the toe to 0. 0.11* toe out was the best I could get on the drivers side. Tires looked good 1/2 way home. Unloaded I had no problem getting that to 0.

The car needs the overload springs too. Nice cushy ride with the roof bin loaded, to around 100lbs this time. The alignment changes a lot when the car pitches.

But the tire gauge will be the judge, in about an hour. If I can get through to October with the tires I got then I'll take them. Otherwise I need cash for tires.

#7 ·
what ice grade snows or studded snows are you thinking of? (presuming you want to buy snows in October)

#8 ·
I only need two summer tires and I can make it to October with what I have.

I have a set of Michelin X-Ice3 tires that are between 8 and 9/32 after two seasons.
@frogsthatmoo I'll take those Megan links off your hands for the $200 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.