Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2008 Outback 2.5 Auto Part Out! (Greensboro, NC)

12K views 106 replies 38 participants last post by  T_woot 
#1 ·
2008 Subaru with passenger side front damage- many parts are still good and available, just ask. All four tires are good and almost brand new. (3) 17 inch rims are good, one is cracked. Side curtain and driver's front airbag deployed. Black leather interior in good shape. Car had 133,000 miles with recent timing belt service on 2.5i NON-Turbo engine. 4 spd auto in good shape. AC worked. All doors and glass good except windshield and passenger side front door/glass.
Let me know what you need.

Message me or post here

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
you got a pic of the mushed section,

and how much do you want for the whole thing?

#4 ·
#6 ·
98Scooby- I do have the rear cargo cover- it's in perfect shape. I was going to list it for $80- I looked up shipping for your zip- it gives me $25 through USPS with a bunch of restrictions due to APO, so that would be $105 total. You may have to give me pointers through that process.

eagleye- going to part it out- not interest in selling the whole thing yet- but I can take a better pic of the mushed section.

lockmedic- radio $40+ shipping

ryan in texas- AC compressor- $65 shipped

#8 ·
How about the console armrest lid...the cup holders for the rear seats...fold out of the front console. Child anchor covers. Door off the dash cubby. A pillar trim for both driver and passenger side. Sun-Roof headliner trim...if a dual sun-roof.

Maybe even the complete sunroof assembly. That's my list.

Shipped to 80229

#10 ·
Mrk610- I have them, and they are in good shape other than the passenger side seat bag blew- don't know if that is an issue for you. I wouldn't want to ship, if you could pick-up, that would be great. Shoot me a number you are thinking.

traildogck- I will have to check on those items- it is a double sunroof

Corr Performance- $40 + shipping- whoever gets to it first

#22 ·
can't you get sirius to send you 10 of anything you want or don't want?

I mean @lockmedic characterized them as the nuttiest of girlfriends always wanting to send you more shitt you through out years ago,...all you got to do is "unsubscribe" and the free hardware flyers and notifications will be piling up.

(but I don't know,....never bothered with it personally)

#20 ·
How is the condition on the glove box? I'd be interested in the door and all the interior pieces.

My glove box has broken stoppers and the string that lowers it slowly is broke. Plus it doesn't shut reliably.

I know there's something else I need, but I can't think of it right now. :banghead:

Shipping to 97301

#21 ·
I'll take the radio. Don't care about the sirius module if it has it (there would be a pretty good sized antenna mounted high up on the inside of the windshield if it had it) so Ryan can have that if he wants it.

Worth an extra $20 to me if you'll include the bottom of the console box that has the aux in plug and a bit of wire going to it.

paypal at the ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.