Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: 2015 Outback, Wagon of doom

9K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  nene503 
#1 ·
For Sale – 2015 Subaru Outback, Wagonofdoom
by Wagonofdoom
Unfortunately, the time has come to part ways.
TITLE IN HAND
The plan is to sell the outback, get an older forester for fun, and a Tacoma to tow and haul for new job requirements. The towing capacity of the Outback just doesn't cut it for me now. Past that, I hate to get rid of it.
Will Trade for Tacoma or Frontier only.

Asking price is 29,000 as is.

Maintenance is up to date.
Current Mileage is a hair over 28,000.
Factory Warranty
Within the last two weeks the following was performed:

Oil Change with Royal Purple (has been the fluid of choice since owning the vehicle) 0w20
CVT and Rear diff fluid change with subaru products.
Tires have just over 75% tread left
Brakes have plenty of service life left.

The good?
Its actually a well taken care of, mechanically sound, checked by subaru every other oil change (3-4k miles depending on what im doing between changes) With over 2/3 of the mileage on it from road trips on the highway. Interior has never been smoked in, dog hammock used every time we went out with the dog, and regularly cleaned

The bad
Toe arm repair on subframe from when it ripped. Doesn't affect anything, but you should obviously be aware. If new owner wants to swap it out, I will split the cost of the part, and free installation.
Typical pin striping and wear from offroading. TPMS is disengaged due to remote start (per Subaru orange park(

No accidents
No mechanical issues
No electrical issues

Car will be taken to Subaru prior to pickup of new owner for a once over

Current Modifications that will be included
Car - 2015 Subaru Outback Premium with eyesight and power liftgate
5 extra cooper AT3 245/65-17
Midland CB radio 1001z
Torklift hitch (2")
Curt Wiring towing harness
4 Titan Wheel Spacers 1.5"
Superwinch 1145230 Terra 45 4500lbs synthetic rope
4 2015 Legacy wheels
Atturo Trail Blade XT 235-65-17
Sumo 2" Lift
OffroadSubaru Front Lift Springs
Rallitek Rear Lift Springs
Front Skid Plate 2013+ Outback
3/16" Rear Differential Cover
2015+ Outback/Legacy 3/16" Mid-Armor
Air Horns with compressor
Husky Floor mats
Arkon Smartphone and Midsize Tablet Car Seat Rail Mount
codipro double swivel shackle for bumper
Custom winch bumper
Rear tire carrier
CBI offroad Fab Water can Holder
LED lights for rear hatch
Blue Sea Systems 5025 ST Blade Fuse Block - 6 Circuits with Negative Bus and Cover
Astra Depot Triple Function Dual USB Charger + Voltmeter + 12V Outlet Socket Panel Jack
XenonExpress 5k HIDs
Snorkel

Subaru Outback Switches by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Untitled by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Overland Expo East 2016 by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
BROG Molle Seat Back Panel by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
2015 Offroadsubaru.com Outback by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
2015 Offroadsubaru.com Outback by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

See less See more
#5 ·
holy moly

this is quite a shock, ESPECIALLY sense you are the main reason why i went out and bought an outback (much older then yours but it is a outback lol)

goes without saying good luck and thankyou for all your contributions

#7 ·
how much older are you looking at in Foresters? (2009 and newer I hope,...with all its VDC goodness found in that shortened year.)

#9 ·
I'm eyeing the diesel Canyon. My issue too many cars. We lost grandpa who used our Sequoia to shuttle kids. 4 cars 2 drivers.. Selling the Sequoia and Subaru. Just need to win the 5seat vs 7 seat battle with the wife. Subaru better knock the 7 seater outa the park. Test driving a 17 GMC Acadia later this week. 310hp Denali trim is part time AWD with snow mode and tow mode. Can be had for under invoice 43-44kish. The Denali GMC diesel 4x4 Canyon is a 40k invoice rig. So price slants my argument in my favor. Best of luck grant. Car shopping sucks.

#11 ·
Wife wants shuttle capability. I'm now the shuttle driver. Hence my 5 max or 3kids max shuttle service. LOL.
I'm done with toyota. Dealers in CA are all Auto group owned. Monopoly games manipulating both used and new prices. Used they buy up private party cars under cutting their jacked up msrp no haggle prices. Id rather buy a Hyundia from a small independant dealer than battle the scamming Auto Groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.