FS: 2000 Subaru Outback Part out. (Northwest New Jersey) - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums

SubaruOutback.org is the premier Subaru Outback Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default FS: 2000 Subaru Outback Part out. (Northwest New Jersey)

As I stated elsewhere, I'm parting out my Subaru Outback wagon.

It is also listed on craigslist. So far, someone is interested in possibly taking the whole car. I am trying to get a hold of him if hes interested, mainly because I already have requests for the cargo screen and floor mats, along with the wheels and tires. I have specific part requests in a holding pattern til I can get in touch with this guy.

Here is the listing. Highlights are heated seats, heated mirrors, running motor with a new timing belt and water pump. New radiator, and its a five speed manual. See listing below for pics.

2000 Subaru Outback Part Out

PM me or email me at cslabrie16@embarqmail.com I would much rather not ship. Major parts like the hatch, doors, motor, trans etc are not worth the shipping cost anyway. Local pick up, willing to meet provided its reasonable distance wise. Located in Andover Township, New Jersey.

As for what is left here on the car. Here is a list of stuff that I still have to sell. Again, I will ship, but only if its reasonable to do so.

5 speed manual transmission. Still works great, already pulled from the car. Code is ty754vcaca. This may be sold, but I haven't heard back from the guy who wants it. An attempt to meet up and do the transaction fell through at the last minute.

The matching rear differential for the above transmission. This is still in the car, will be **** to get it out. But I can do it if someone wants it. Can sell this and other relate parts with the transmission as a swap kit.

Rear hatch.

Both Driver's side doors, and passenger rear door.

Dark Green Hood with Legacy Grille.

Passenger headlight and fog light. (Driver's side lights were destroyed in the hit, drivers foglight is broken.)

All the taillights

Dash

Set of non heated leather seats. Including all five headrests.

Gauge cluster

Interior trim pieces and misc items like the tray over the spare tire.

Most of the wiring harness is still here. Chassis one has been cut, engine harness on the car is going with it.

Engine has been sold.

Passenger front fender.

Still have all the glass, I would prefer to keep the door glass with the doors to save the headache of removing it. But if asked for I will remove it. Don't know if I will be able to remove side glass without having problems. Ditto for the windshield which is heated and may not survive due to a crack down near the cowl.

Other things I am sure I am forgetting. Still have the spare tire as well but may keep it for my brother's car. Some parts people have asked for, and I am awaiting more info or a reply. Some I've put on hold til I know what the interested party wants to do.

I AM CUTTING UP THE SHELL ASAP THIS WEEKEND OR EARLY NEXT WEEK, IF THERE IS ANYTHING PEOPLE WANT OFF THE SHELL, NOW IS THE TIME TO SPEAK UP!

Last edited by 2000_5speed; 03-01-2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Updated listing with what remains of the car.
2000_5speed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 2003 Baja, N/A, auto

How much for the fog light stone gaurds and heated mirrors/wiring? Does the inside mirror have autodim/compass? If you were closer I'd want your heated wiper windshield/wiring/switch, and seats/switches/wiring....
Old 01-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeairforce View Post
How much for the fog light stone gaurds and heated mirrors/wiring? Does the inside mirror have autodim/compass? If you were closer I'd want your heated wiper windshield/wiring/switch, and seats/switches/wiring....
How much of the wiring would you need? I know they are hooked up through the driver's door.

I will come up with a number for you and let you know. As I said, someone emailed me about possibly taking the car away as long as it was whole. I'll add you to the list. I am trying to reach him, but if he doesn't respond before the Superbowl I'm piecing it out. Inside mirror is your traditional manual flip mirror.

The windshield is heated, but I don't see how the wipers would be heated. You don't see it in the photos, nor in person unless you were looking for it but there is a crack in the windshield down by the cowl.

I've got a running list of who wants what. Mirrors I should be able to ship no problem providing you can use paypal and I have a zip to estimate shipping. Its all together, will take me some time to get parts off without purposely wrecking things. I'll be in touch about the mirrors for sure. You just want the plastic stone guards on the fog lights? Not the whole fog light assembly right?
Old 01-31-2013, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

I'm not sure.... I'll have to dig into my doors and see if they are pre-wired for the heated mirrors or just regular power...

Not interested in the inside mirror in that case, thanks.

It heats the area the wipers park so they stay de-iced. (at least that's the idea, lol)

Yeah, I just need the stone gaurds.. I actually just need one (but want both for a spare) because the P/O said she had one come off while driving through a field several years ago... fog lights themselves are fine...

I can use paypal and my zip is 37804. Just let me know when you know.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not sure.... I'll have to dig into my doors and see if they are pre-wired for the heated mirrors or just regular power...

It heats the area the wipers park so they stay de-iced. (at least that's the idea, lol)

Yeah, I just need the stone gaurds.. I actually just need one (but want both for a spare) because the P/O said she had one come off while driving through a field several years ago... fog lights themselves are fine...

I will indeed let you know, and I know what you are talking about, I have the switch and wiring for the heated windshield in case you have a rock chip hit your current one and you have a heated one put in.... lol.

I will probably start parting it in pieces completely following Super Bowl Sunday. Seems like a reasonable amount of time to wait. I'll let you and a whole host of others know what happens, and when I get X parts people want off I'll let them know when they're ready to ship and go.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

Just looked at the Craigslist post. I'm sorry to see that. It really sucks.

That being said, if you start to part it out after this weekend, I'm in for a whole bunch of the all weather package. Seat heater elements, switches, and wiring, heated mirrors and door controls and wiring, maybe the heated windshield and switch. I will take the Baja rear sway bar as well.

Does it have the factory alarm system? Mine just has the power locking doors but no alarm, I'd like that too.

Best part is I'm in Fanwood NJ and would come up to pull the parts myself.

Last edited by Regardie; 02-01-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: added info
Regardie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regardie View Post
Just looked at the Craigslist post. I'm sorry to see that. It really sucks.

That being said, if you start to part it out after this weekend, I'm in for a whole bunch of the all weather package. Seat heater elements, switches, and wiring, heated mirrors and door controls and wiring, maybe the heated windshield and switch. I will take the Baja rear sway bar as well.

Does it have the factory alarm system? Mine just has the power locking doors but no alarm, I'd like that too.

Best part is I'm in Fanwood NJ and would come up to pull the parts myself.
I'll be happy to help you pull the parts. I think I have someone requesting the mirrors prior to you, but you've got dibs on everything else listed. I'll be in touch with you come Monday or Sunday night. I'll give you a price list too for all that as well. I do have the alarm factory installed.

Edit I just looked Fanwood up. You're an hour out at most. I'll let you know.

To help you out, I'm in Andover Township NJ. At worst you'd just spend the day up here thrashing and go home with a pile of parts. Can come back another day after that too if you'd like.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

If you don't have them, they aren't prewired for heat. No pins. You need to swap door harnesses as well, which is pretty easy
babiker712 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiker712 View Post
If you don't have them, they aren't prewired for heat. No pins. You need to swap door harnesses as well, which is pretty easy
Alright, Airforcejoe, if what babiker says is the case, are you still interested in the mirrors?

I am going by first come first serve, but if you don't want to hack up the wiring, I'll let Regardie have the mirrors as well. But Joe has first dibs on the mirrors. Regardie is second on the list for the mirrors since he wants the whole winter kit. I have a running list of who wants what.

Just let me know what you guys want to do.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

He can have them then, as I am very picky about keeping everything looking factory. So I'll just have to find one local that I can pull all the wiring out for it too.

Still want the fog light stone guards depending on price though.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: