Method Rally Wheels (limited stock - Pre-order now!) - Page 16 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #151 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 08:00 PM

Car: 2016 Outback Limited 2.5 with eyesight
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickstep View Post
Yokohama GO15s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would I need to replace the rims in order for these to work?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 08:53 PM

Car: 17'' outback
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
Would I need to replace the rims in order for these to work?

I don't believe so, others have done it on this site. Ask the tech heads out there. More research into "wheel and tires that fit" thread will find your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #153 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 04:25 PM

Car: 2009 Outback 2.5i SE
Could you shoot me a quote on some MR502-VT Spec 15" Matte Black wrapped in BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 215/75R15 with a set of lug nuts?
And just as a final check '09 Outback 2.5i with stock 17" will clear the calipers with these right?
post #154 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitriy View Post
Could you shoot me a quote on some MR502-VT Spec 15" Matte Black wrapped in BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 215/75R15 with a set of lug nuts?
And just as a final check '09 Outback 2.5i with stock 17" will clear the calipers with these right?
Great tire/wheel package by the way.

Method MR 502 VT-Spec | Discount Tire Direct

BFG KO2 | Discount Tire Direct

PM on it's way.

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Useful Links:

post #155 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 06:06 PM

My many thanks to Mason at Discount Tire. He is extremely knowledgeable and guided me in the right direction. I am replacing my 18" wheels with the Method MR501 17X8 5-114.30 42. Placed my order but they are currently on back order and hopefully will get them the second week in February. I'm going to put the Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/65R17 on them. Can't say enough with how helpful Mason was. You have an outstanding employee there!!!!
post #156 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
My many thanks to Mason at Discount Tire. He is extremely knowledgeable and guided me in the right direction. I am replacing my 18" wheels with the Method MR501 17X8 5-114.30 42. Placed my order but they are currently on back order and hopefully will get them the second week in February. I'm going to put the Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/65R17 on them. Can't say enough with how helpful Mason was. You have an outstanding employee there!!!!
Thank you for your business and your kind words. I will pass this along to Mason.

We appreciate you taking the time to post your personal experiences here.

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store:

To Your Door:

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Useful Links:

post #157 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 11:27 PM

PM sent
Yingling likes this.
post #158 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 02:59 PM

Trying to PM my inquiry but your inbox is full.
post #159 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-15-2017, 06:28 PM

Discount Tire - Maybe you can give me some reccomnedations. 2015 OB Premium. Looking to upgrade to a black/dark grey wheel with possibly Yokohama go15 all stock sizing with tpms sensors. Seem to go into overload when I am looking at all the options. Thanks!
post #160 of 160 (permalink) Old 01-15-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingling View Post
Discount Tire - Maybe you can give me some reccomnedations. 2015 OB Premium. Looking to upgrade to a black/dark grey wheel with possibly Yokohama go15 all stock sizing with tpms sensors. Seem to go into overload when I am looking at all the options. Thanks!
It may be better to just call them on their 1-800 number. That's what I did and got outstanding results! Talked about a number of options and was able to settle on one.

Yingling likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: