Subaru Outback Forums banner

19x9.5 +35 offset

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Looby 
#1 ·
Hi everyone knowledgable I'm looking at buying a set of rims in 19x9.5+35 offset and was wondering will they work? I want hella flush lool but still drivable.

#3 ·
It's a typo - he meant "hellaflush look":

That was one of the "drivable" ones, I think. This next one is taken to the point where your buddies would have to push you. Burnouts would be super easy tho.....:

This is my absolute favorite from that page - optimized for exploring those isolated forest roads we love at Outback.org:

EAST MEETS WEST: A PEEK AT HELLAFLUSH KANSAI - Speedhunters

In other words, he wants to completely ruin his Outback as a real world vehicle, and be forced to replace his tires every 500 miles.

LOL! This is a first for these forums, I believe. I'm not sure how much assistance he can expect here. Positive help, I mean, not the other kind.... he'll get LOTS of that!

John Davies
Spokane, WA USA

#4 ·
Not at all a first... I've seen plenty of posts from folks looking to lower their outbacks, and/or hang oversize rims.

to the OP: if you can't test fit the rims in advance, consider making a template out of cardboard and test fit with that. You can use online tire size calculators to work out the overall diameter.

Lots of outbacks have plastic fender flares, which can make life difficult if you need to get a fender lip rolled for clearance.

#6 ·
There's this old saying, which we in academia are supposed to use as a sort of mantra, about how there are no stupid questions.

But the more I read Internet forums, the more I wonder if that's really true. HPH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.