Subaru Outback Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    '03 L.L. Bean OBW 162,000 mi Dad: 2012 3.6 Limited 90,000 mi Mom- 2015 Impreza 5MT
    1,173 Posts
    Hey Dongtokes, sorry for not replying sooner. I used a Subaru STI 19mm RSB.

· Registered
    2003 H4 2.5 MT, 1970 Datsun 510
    147 Posts
    Hey I saw a post of yours from last year and I decided that rather than bring back a dead thread, I'd message you. Post Quote: "That's a significant improvement. I just had to order Moog endlinks for the 2012 because the allen key hole stripped out while I tried to install a 19mm rsb. I'm currently driving it around with no rsb."

I'm just wondering which rsb you used.

Thanks.

· Registered
    2001 Subaru Outback L.L.Bean
    28 Posts
    I was told to check out some of your pics on dog legs? I'm going to replacing my rear sub frame soon, its all rotted out. And I can't for the life of me figure out how to search for peoples posts or pics

· Registered
    1997 Outback, MT, 2.5L
    7 Posts
    How's it going?
    So far, I'm very please with my purchase. The 3.0 versions were the only 2nd gen cars I considered, and this car was very well maintained. The leather is a bit worn, but to be expected. The seller was the original owner and had extensive service records for it - if it made a squeak, he had the dealer fix it.
    As for rust - the only rust on this car is a small patch on the driver's side rear wheel well, basically a beauty queen with a cold sore. It lived in VA for the first 7-8 years: no rot, clean exhaust, clean calipers, clean, clean, clean...bushings, suspension, links, etc.
    I will get a few pics put together and post in the not too distant future.
    Definitely more luxury-like then any car I've owned. It has a nice feel, but I have no problems with cloth either. I bought this car because I think it will be a reliable driver for years to come.

-Eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…