Subaru Outback Forums banner

Subaruonlineparts.com

28K views 131 replies 55 participants last post by  vr4Legacy 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce ourselves here as we have been a supporting vendor for a few weeks now.
You may have seen our banner ad ^^^^^ and already may know that we offer a full line of Genuine Subaru Parts & Accessories at Excellent prices with Great service as well. I 'd like to open this thread for Comments,Feedback or Inquiries on any parts we sell.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!

-Benny
sales@subaruonlineparts.com

#36 ·
Mike , The only way for us to accept Subaru bucks is to place the order as a check or money order order and note in the comment section that you are mailing in Subaru bucks to us. Please keep in mind no change or refund can be given on orders paid with Subaru bucks.

If you have any further questions about this you can email me directly at sales@subaruonlineparts.com

Thank you , Benny

#35 ·
Benny, I'm about to buy the following parts for my 2010 OB. However the weight and shipping cost seems way to high for this 26lbs and 38.15 to ship to San Francisco. Realize it's cross country but am trying to figure out weight is so high. Put same items into shopping cart on another site and it was 7lbs. Thanks.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="main" colspan="3">Products (Edit)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="main" valign="top" width="30" align="right">1 x</td> <td class="main" valign="top">Subaru Outback Rear Bumper Cover Step Pad</td> <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="main" valign="top" width="30" align="right">1 x</td> <td class="main" valign="top">Subaru Outback Auto Dimming Compass Mirror W/Homelink</td> <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="main" valign="top" width="30" align="right">1 x</td> <td class="main" valign="top">Subaru Outback Front License Plate Bracket</td> <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="main" valign="top" width="30" align="right">1 x</td> <td class="main" valign="top">Slim Line License Plate Frame (Polished)</td> <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

#37 ·
Hello,
Please keep in mind our shipping costs cover packaging materials and a portion of the man hours it takes to complete a shipment. In many cases such as yours there will most likely be two separate shipments as some items are too long or wide to be combined into one box. Your step pad would ship alone as it is too long to fit into our standard size box.

We try to offer the best possible prices to offset the shipping expenses all while providing outstanding customer service and support. We understand you have many choices on where to buy your parts from but we are here to provide a FULL service and are here for the long haul.

Thank You, Benny
Subaruonlineparts.com

#40 ·
Benny,

I'm trying to decide about ordering the tweeter & woofer kit with my new Outback from the factory, or ordering them from you and installing these components myself...

Are the woofer and two tweeters relatively easy to install? Is the wiring in place in the car?

Thank you in advance,
Marc

#49 ·
Benny, Thanks for the excellent customer service regarding the window vents we bought. UPS delivered the second set in good shape.
You have earned my future business.

Thanks again.

#50 ·
Items damaged in shipping

Benny --

I just received the rear chrome garnish I ordered from you, and it is cracked! Actually, I'm not surprised that it was damaged since it was boxed with no packing materials whatsoever -- just the loose item floating around inside a flimsy box.

Unfortunately, the mug you guys included when shipping my RSB last month also suffered the same fate -- shattered into a million pieces due to lack of secure packing materials.

How do I go about processing this return and getting a new item shipped? I'm posting this question in this thread instead of sending you a PM because I know others have had similar problems with receiving damaged items (mugs, especially) so I thought everyone would like to know the process for returning damaged items.

Thanks Benny.

#51 ·
Benny --

I just received the rear chrome garnish I ordered from you, and it is cracked! Actually, I'm not surprised that it was damaged since it was boxed with no packing materials whatsoever -- just the loose item floating around inside a flimsy box.

Unfortunately, the mug you guys included when shipping my RSB last month also suffered the same fate -- shattered into a million pieces due to lack of secure packing materials.

How do I go about processing this return and getting a new item shipped? I'm posting this question in this thread instead of sending you a PM because I know others have had similar problems with receiving damaged items (mugs, especially) so I thought everyone would like to know the process for returning damaged items.

Thanks Benny.

On behalf of subaruonlineparts & UPS I do apologize for the inconvenience. The item comes from Subaru sufficiently packaged for any "normal" carrier service to deliver it in one piece but UPS's gorillas have struck again.
(It made it from Japan to the U.S safely)

As for the process of getting a replacement:

The item has already been reordered for you , Simply hold onto the damaged package as you may be contacted or visited by a UPS representative within 5 business days.
Your order will immediately ship regardless of UPS's outcome so please do not be concerned about that.

We Thank You for your patience while your replacement arrives into stock.
-Benny

#56 ·
Order status

I ordered a few routine maintenance items 4 business days ago and your system says that they will be available in 1-2 days. I have sent an email inquiry regarding the delay and I have not received any response. My credit card was charged at the time of placement of the order, but, I do not see any sign of delivery. I am wondering if you guys have these routine maintenance items in stock and when will they be shipped. (My order # is 497617.

Thanks

#57 ·
Hello,

Below is the response you received once your order went into processing status:

We thank you for your order! We are currently processing your order which includes checking each part number against the VIN provided to ensure you receive the correct parts. This process generally takes 1-2 days depending on part availability.

Please note the bold portion, One or more of the items you ordered are on backorder. We are inquiring with Subaru for an ETA and appreciate your patience.

I ordered a few routine maintenance items 4 business days ago and your system says that they will be available in 1-2 days. I have sent an email inquiry regarding the delay and I have not received any response. My credit card was charged at the time of placement of the order, but, I do not see any sign of delivery. I am wondering if you guys have these routine maintenance items in stock and when will they be shipped. (My order # is 497617.

Thanks

#58 ·
Hi, I am wondering why no one has been responding to my inquiries to change my order. I wanted to remove an item from the order right after I placed the order. I received an email that my order was in processing but still no response to the request to receive a revised total price and shipping as confirmation of the change. There is also no way to call to inquire. I placed my order based on previous recommendations on this site, but I still like to have some sort of customer support regarding orders.

#62 ·
Rear Chrome Garnish (QOP) for 2011 OB Ltd.

Please advise price and shipping to NJ.

ALSO, not sure what they're called, but someone referred to them as "Rear Corner Moldings?). The black rubber-looking strip that protects the corner of bumbers.

If available, price and shipping as well.

Thanks !

#65 ·
Please advise price and shipping to NJ.

ALSO, not sure what they're called, but someone referred to them as "Rear Corner Moldings?). The black rubber-looking strip that protects the corner of bumbers.

If available, price and shipping as well.

Thanks !

Hello,

The item sells for 80.50 I am sorry we no longer quote shipping costs ,Please add the item to your cart and provide the ship to address so our online shipping calculator can provide you with a 100% accurate cost.

Thank you

#67 ·
How come everytime I go to check things out on subaruonlineparts.com it wants me to login. So, then I attempt to login but it doesn't take my email and password, so it wants me to login again. I can never get passed the login page.

#68 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.