Subaru Outback Forums banner

Proposed Outback Club in the UK

15K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Olduser1 
#1 ·
null
:D Is anyone interseted in starting a UK Outback club, to have annual meets, or regular meetings.

I have a 98 Scooby Outback, it has done 58,000 miles and is Green, I have only seen one other Scooby Outback around Buckinhamshire, all my mates have Impreza's, I would have had one when I was younger, but I suit the Outback, it certainly goes fast enough for me, it is a 2.5i

I am 60 miles north of London.

nullplease contact me, if you are interested

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm up for a club in the UK. My only concern is that we would be struggling to get a decent amount of members. Have you looked on UKlegacy.com ? That seems to be the most prolific Legacy forum in the UK, but most of the members are owners of the older GT-B models with only a few members with Outbacks.

I live in South Wales. :D

#10 ·
05 Outback with front O2 sensor troubles

Hi Guys

just new to the forum and looking for European based input as to how, where, and which o2 sensor (front) to buy.
I have read the OBD2 alarm after getting the engine warning light and cuirse control light flashing.
The p0131 fault code is for the front O2 sensor (low volts) and should be replaced but I cant find out the actual part number for a 2005 Subaru Outback. It appears they are available in the USA for $100 but in the UK I am getting qoutes for £350 and then the vendor isn't sure whichj is the correct version.

Appreciate any assistance
Cheers from France
Gerry

#13 ·
Hi guys. I am moving to the UK in the very near future. I will be shipping my 2013 Outback over. I will be up near blackpool. Wouldn't mind meeting some folks around the area. Maybe you guys can answer a question for me. Can I get UK maps to load into the nav system? And are there subaru dealerships and will I be able to use my warranty with them?

#16 ·
Hello.

I have just purchased a 2002 Outback in dark green and found this forum after a search for other owners who maybe could offer support and advice as and when I might need it. The idea for a club sounds like a good idea to me, and I am based in the north west between Blackburn and Bolton.

I look forward to speaking to some new friends here, especially if they can share info regarding where I can get a workshop manual for my Gen 111 (the only ones I can find are for the north american market).

Best wishes to you all, Richard.

#17 ·
Your best bet is to join the uklegacy.com forum , there are quite a few owners with OB's majority are Legacy owners with mods.
I gave up on a UK based OB club as owners are few & far esp. in NW
Good luck with your OB, always use the Subaru OE oil filter and a quality oil min semi synthetic.
More advice on the uklegacy.com forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.