Deals and Rebates! - Page 2 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #11 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:56 PM

Car: 2017 OB Limited - Ice Silver
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I used to buy from Costco also, until I found DT. Now that's the only place I go. Never had anything but great service there.

Thanks guys.

Please don't ask, I only drive the car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 55 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by catric69 View Post
I went to my local DT for a "rotate and balance" today with my Camry and had another great experience. Keep up the great service!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamMusubi View Post
I used to buy from Costco also, until I found DT. Now that's the only place I go. Never had anything but great service there.

Thanks guys.
We appreciate your support guys

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 01:27 AM

Car: 2017 OB Limited - Ice Silver
Quick Discount Tire question.

I am unable to locate my certificates from purchasing a set of Goodyear TT's. Do I need to bring the cert with me or does Direct tire keep the records in the system as well?

Please don't ask, I only drive the car.
post #14 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 08:36 AM

Car: 2002 outback
Quote:

I am unable to locate my certificates from purchasing a set of Goodyear TT's. Do I need to bring the cert with me or does Direct tire keep the records in the system as well?
i just bought 8 tires with certificates from discount tire. there were no actual certificates, they are in the computer system.

my only complaint was that i was expecting to get my tires on the 12 mo plan, but because i had to come back later(who would carry 8 tires same size in stock all the time), it was split into 2 sales. so i have 2 payments each month to the same place, on a 6 mo plan. but like the others, great service.
post #15 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:

If you made your purchase through your local Discount Tire/America's Tire your Certificate Coverage will be on file in their system. If you made your purchase through us mail order (Discount Tire Direct) you'll need to call us at 1.888.459.4080 option #2 and we can email, fax, or mail your invoice to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by keninn View Post
i just bought 8 tires with certificates from discount tire. there were no actual certificates, they are in the computer system.

my only complaint was that i was expecting to get my tires on the 12 mo plan, but because i had to come back later(who would carry 8 tires same size in stock all the time), it was split into 2 sales. so i have 2 payments each month to the same place, on a 6 mo plan. but like the others, great service.
Thank you for your support and we apologize for the break down in communication regarding your financing options.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011, 12:10 AM

Where do I sign up for current promotions?
post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

^
There's no where to sign up but you can keep an eye on the current promotions link listed in the OP.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011, 12:38 PM

Hm….I signed up with your biggest competitor and getting promotions right into my mailbox. It is a shame that I have to devote my time to check on DT deals. Oh well I am too busy for that….Thanks!
post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

^
I understand what you are saying and with the constant amount of rebates running we do not want our customers to feel like they are being spammed with uneccessary emails. Tire purchases are usually evey few years or so.

I'll certainly pass your suggestion along.

Keep in mind, rebate/s or not, we do guarantee the lowest delivered price on all the products we carry. If a comeptitor ever has a cheaper advertised delivered price, we'll beat it.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 AM

Question DT - I'd like to purchase a set of 4 General AltiMAX Arctic studded tires for my 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R in the next few months before winter. I see that you carry the AltiMAX Arctic, but not in any of the sizes to fit the Outback 3.6R, such as 225/60R17 or 215/65R17, which General does make. Do you expect to have these sizes available in the near future or can they be special ordered through DTD?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: