Deals and Rebates! - Page 3 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^
We will not be carrying the Altimax Artic in the two sizes you noted however we can check inventory with General when the time comes to make your purchase and if they are available we can order a set in for you.

Another model you may want to look into that we will be stocking in the 225/60-17 size is the Hankook iPike W409. This tire excels in winter conditions and is studdable.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-18-2011, 11:12 PM

Car: 2010 OB 3.6R limited
can I get Nokian tires at Discount tire?

post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

We have a very limited supply of the Nokian tires available. Here is a link to them.

Nokian tires for car & light truck

Here is a link where you can plug in your vehicle and search for winter tires that fit it.

Winter Tire Search - Discount Tire Direct

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 02:25 AM

Car: 2008 Ford Escape XLS - 2002 Subaru Outback
Do you guys offer any further discount as being fourm members? I'm a broke college kid whom has wires showing on his tires.

Subaru - The only car that passes stuck Jeeps and does a dirty rumble laugh all the way home.
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braap View Post
Do you guys offer any further discount as being fourm members? I'm a broke college kid whom has wires showing on his tires.
We do not offer forum member discounts at this time. Unlike some of our competitors, we do not inflate our prices just to offer a discount to select groups. Instead we guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry for everyone. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 08:45 PM

Car: '13 Outback 3.6R Limited
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Discount Tire $100 Visa prepaid rebate when you buy any set of 4 tires or wheels installed 8/31/12 thru 9/1/12. Verified at a local DT, good luck shopping.
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 03:04 PM

Car: 2013 Outback 3.6 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
We have a very limited supply of the Nokian tires available. Here is a link to them.

Nokian tires for car & light truck

Here is a link where you can plug in your vehicle and search for winter tires that fit it.

Winter Tire Search - Discount Tire Direct

Let us know if we can be of assistance.
Do you guys get Nokian's special ordered regularly or are they not available?
It said none were in Stock but to call for more info. I would rather buy from you guys so I don't have to get 4 tires shipped to my house.

I can get them from one of your competitors but shipping is a hassle, would rather just go straight to one of your stores as long as your prices are reasonable.
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobie13 View Post
Do you guys get Nokian's special ordered regularly or are they not available?
It said none were in Stock but to call for more info. I would rather buy from you guys so I don't have to get 4 tires shipped to my house.

I can get them from one of your competitors but shipping is a hassle, would rather just go straight to one of your stores as long as your prices are reasonable.
We are no longer stocking Nokian tires but your local Discount Tire may still have stock available. If not they might be able to source them through a local distributor. I suggest contacting your closest store to see what they can do for you

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 05:25 PM

Car: 2013 Outback 3.6 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
We are no longer stocking Nokian tires but your local Discount Tire may still have stock available. If not they might be able to source them through a local distributor. I suggest contacting your closest store to see what they can do for you
Can the individual stores also special order direct from your Central HQ warehouse? Not sure if you are going to stock Nokian again in future or done for good?

I want the eNtyre or W2 G2's if there is any way I can special order from store.

Last edited by Scoobie13; 10-20-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: correction
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobie13 View Post
Can the individual stores also special order direct from your Central HQ warehouse? Not sure if you are going to stock Nokian again in future or done for good?

I want the eNtyre or W2 G2's if there is any way I can special order from store.
If our local stores have a local distributor they should be able to order them in for you. This varies by region so please contact one of your local stores directly. Here's a link to our store locator: http://dt.know-where.com/DiscountTire/

I'm not sure if we will stock Nokian tires in the future but at this time we do not stock or mail order them.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: