Deals and Rebates! - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Deals and Rebates!

The tire and wheel industry uses Mail-in Rebates to pass along extra savings!

We offer both manufacturer and exclusive rebates. The rebates will arrive by mail in the form of a prepaid card. The time frame to receive your rebate can vary, but in most cases it will arrive in just a few weeks. See the link below for current deals and rebates.

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT DEALS!

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 03:08 PM

Car: '99 Outback Limited, 2" Lift, 28" AT's, Winch, Dual-Range 4wd.
Nice, ads in disguise as forum threads even.

post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Instead of creating new threads everytime we have a new promotion, we created this thread as a handy reference for forum members to view all our current promotions. The link above will automatically updated when there is a new promotion running.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Car: 2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
Howdy DTD!

Are you the same poster as the DTD on subaruforester.org?

Have you considered the Google search bar at the top of the forum?

2002 Outback wagon 3.0 L.L. Bean no more: "Mal" 134,000 and counting.
Cloth interior swap. HIR1 high beam upgrade. Yellow Lamin-X fog light film.

2006 Outback 2.5i wagon: "Professor Sprout" 96,000 and counting.
HIR1 high beam upgrade.

Rust in Peace:
"Solstice" 1996 Outback wagon, totaled at 115K.
"Kaylee" 2003 Outback wagon, sold at 167K.
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDFTW View Post
Howdy DTD!

Are you the same poster as the DTD on subaruforester.org?
Yes we are. Travis and myself (Matt) message on over 85 forums

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Car: 2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
Woah. I was just in a DTD yesterday actually. Needed a rotation and balance. Service was pleasant and I was in and out, with no appointment, in under 45 minutes.

I'll be getting my next set of tires, one I figure which of the 2 I'm debating, from DTD in about 6 months.

Have you considered the Google search bar at the top of the forum?

2002 Outback wagon 3.0 L.L. Bean no more: "Mal" 134,000 and counting.
Cloth interior swap. HIR1 high beam upgrade. Yellow Lamin-X fog light film.

2006 Outback 2.5i wagon: "Professor Sprout" 96,000 and counting.
HIR1 high beam upgrade.

Rust in Peace:
"Solstice" 1996 Outback wagon, totaled at 115K.
"Kaylee" 2003 Outback wagon, sold at 167K.
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

You rock AWDFTW! We appreciate your continued support.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 07:00 AM
ETC

Car: 00 OB 07 OBXT
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil1166 View Post
Nice, ads in disguise as forum threads even.
It's in the Dealer/ Vendor section of the site ... not like they're trying to be sneaky about anything.

I've used Discount/Americas tire store many times. I've had nothing but good experience at the Americas tire store in Simi Valley Ca.

They've fixed flats for free, I bought tires for my RV there and, though they screwed up and used rubber valve stems, when I took it back, they replaced them all with metal stems at no charge and apologized for the inconvenience.

I used to go to Costco but, they only carry two brands of tires now and will only replace tires with whatever rating came form the manufacturer. I wanted D rated tires on my truck but it came with E so, Off to Americas tire I went.
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Thank you for your continued support as well, ETC! We appreciate the kind words.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 11:00 PM

Car: '13 Outback 3.6R Limited
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I went to my local DT for a "rotate and balance" today with my Camry and had another great experience. Keep up the great service!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: