Presidents Day Deals | LAST DAY to take advantage! - Page 2 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 08:10 PM

Car: 2017 Subaru Outback Limited w/Eyesight
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Thank you for following up with us here! I'm glad to hear your local store took care of you - post up a few photos after everything is bolted up!

We appreciate your support!

I will as soon as the wheels arrive. I'm being told they are on backorder and are 60 days out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-22-2018, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

OK, You are going to really like the Method 502 Wheels. They look great.

Thank you.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 05:02 PM

Car: 2006 Outback L.L. Bean.
What are the sales looking like this year?

Currently wanting,

Hankook Dynapro atm rf10 225x75x16.
Maxxim maze 16x7 gloss black.

Yes I am a long term discount tire c.c. Holder too.

Thanks for your help, time and patience.

joe r

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Joe r, Thank you for your message. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Pm coming your way shortly.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 01:06 PM

Garage
Looking for following myself, long time customer.

Qty4 - Method MR502 17x8” +38mm in Matte Black pn#MR50278012538
Qty4 - BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2

TPMS will be moved over from my current OEM rims.

Thanks

2019 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited Crystal White Pearl w/ Slate Black leather interior, 5% tints all around, yellow Lamin-X fog light film, Diode Dynamics Cool White led’s throughout cabin. JDM storage tray.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiC70 View Post
Looking for following myself, long time customer.

Qty4 - Method MR502 17x8” +38mm in Matte Black pn#MR50278012538
Qty4 - BF Goodrich All-Terrain KO2

TPMS will be moved over from my current OEM rims.

Thanks
Thank you for the continued support, MiamiC70! PM coming your way!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 04:17 PM

Car: 2006 Outback L.L. Bean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Joe r, Thank you for your message. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Pm coming your way shortly.
As soon as I have 15 comments I will reply back to your pm. Welcome and thank you again!

joe r

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe r View Post
As soon as I have 15 comments I will reply back to your pm. Welcome and thank you again!

joe r
Replying to your PM now.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 12:51 AM

Car: 2019 Outback 2.5L
I'm ready to go with 17's MR502 in bronze and 245/65/17 BFG ADV TA LT

I'm in san diego possible to get them fitted this week? Can transfer the TPMS from my current wheels/tires.

LMK what you guys can do!
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 09:12 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmewar View Post
I'm ready to go with 17's MR502 in bronze and 245/65/17 BFG ADV TA LT

I'm in san diego possible to get them fitted this week? Can transfer the TPMS from my current wheels/tires.

LMK what you guys can do!
Absolutely and thank you for the opportunity!

Your local Discount Tire will need to order the wheels for you but they should arrive in just a few days, assuming inventory is available at Method's CA. location. They can swap out the sensors for you too.

You'll need to contact your nearest store directly for an accurate lead time and price quote; here's the link to the store locator:

Store Locator | Discount Tire

Thanks again for your support!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: