Presidents Day Deals | LAST DAY to take advantage! - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Presidents Day Deals | LAST DAY to take advantage!

This week take advantage of our 2018 Presidents Day Deals and receive a Visa Prepaid Cards by Mail on tires and wheels!

TO YOUR DOOR (2/12 - 2/19)

AT THE STORE (2/16 & 2/17)

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 04:32 PM

Car: '17 Outback Limited 3.6R in Venetian Red.
Hey Matt, check your mailbox! I want to get my wheels and tires ordered. Do you have a direct #? I tried calling DT direct but the wait was insane, and I wasn't sure if I'd get you.

Thanks,

2017 Outback Limited 3.6R
- XRT custom tuned (Stage 2)
- AFE Pro Dry S drop-in filter
- Magnaflow catback exhaust (custom)
- 19mm rear sway bar
- CKE SSP r/f sway bar bushings (85d)
- SSD strut tower brace
- RS-R lowering springs
- Lamin-X yellow fog lights
- Rally Armor mud flaps
- C&C Car Worx window deflectors
- Subaru moonroof deflector
- STI pedal kit
- Motegi MR133s (18x8.5)
- 15% tinted windows
- blue interior LEDs (Diode Dynamics)
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat6Brick View Post
Hey Matt, check your mailbox! I want to get my wheels and tires ordered. Do you have a direct #? I tried calling DT direct but the wait was insane, and I wasn't sure if I'd get you.

Thanks,
Yes - our apologies for the extended wait times! Looking at your PM next.
Flat6Brick likes this.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-13-2018, 09:38 PM

Car: 2017 Subaru Outback Limited w/Eyesight
I'm looking for Method 502's with 235/65/17 in an A/T tire (I'm open to suggestions). My car is not lifted and I don't want any rub. Whatcha think?
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tmica View Post
I'm looking for Method 502's with 235/65/17 in an A/T tire (I'm open to suggestions). My car is not lifted and I don't want any rub. Whatcha think?
Looks like an excellent fitment from this end!

PM coming your way.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

In the market for tires and/or wheels?

Then now's the time to take advantage of the fantastic savings during this huge Presidents Day Deals Event at Discount Tire Direct!

Find what fits your vehicle by following the link below; feel free to shoot us a PM as well, we're happy to help!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 11:03 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

IN-STORE Presidents Day Deals officially started today! Shop tires and/or wheels for your vehicle by following the links below! (ENDS 2/17)

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 08:48 PM

Car: 2017 Subaru Outback Limited w/Eyesight
Sorry I didn't reply to you PM. I don't have enough posts yet. I went down to my local DT and ordered the 502's! Thanks for reaching out.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tmica View Post
Sorry I didn't reply to you PM. I don't have enough posts yet. I went down to my local DT and ordered the 502's! Thanks for reaching out.
Thank you for following up with us here! I'm glad to hear your local store took care of you - post up a few photos after everything is bolted up!

We appreciate your support!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

-REMINDER-

Today is the last day to take advantage of Discount Tire Direct's 2018 Presidents Day Deals!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: