2018 Memorial Day Deals on TIRES & WHEELS! - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Discount Tire
  • 1 Post By Discount Tire

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-23-2018, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2018 Memorial Day Deals on TIRES & WHEELS!

2018 Memorial Day Deals on tires and wheels has been extended at Discount Tire Direct thru May 31st, 2018!!!

If you're in the market for tires or wheels, now's a GREAT time to pull the trigger!

TO YOUR DOOR (5/23 - 5/31)

1 Lucky Texan likes this.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-25-2018, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

IN-STORE Memorial Day Tire & Wheel Deals officially started today! Shop tires and/or wheels for your vehicle by following the links below!

AT THE STORE (5/25 - 5/26)

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-26-2018, 09:31 AM

Car: 2018 Outback 3.6R Touring Dark Blue Pearl
PM sent
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-26-2018, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

PM returned NJRide, thank you.
NJRide likes this.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-30-2018, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

-TTT-

Memorial Day Deals at Discount Tire Direct have been extended thru May 31st, 2018!!!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-30-2018, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

-TTT-

Memorial Day Deals at Discount Tire Direct have been extended thru May 31st, 2018!!!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Car: 2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wagon & a 2.5 Limited Sedan
bump as this is the last day of the sale = June 1st.

I ordered a set of 4 last night for my sedan,

Cooper
CS5 Ultra Touring
225 /60 R16 98H SL BSW
ITEM: 19854

above came in about $99 each, - $75 rebate for memorial day. (no tax, no freight)

I was thinking about Michelin Premiers. and intend to put those on my H6 wagon,
but could not justify spending the $40 more each on those for this car. (rebate on those = $100).

I priced out with Amazon and Tire Rack.

my local little guy tire place would not answer the phone. (ring /ring/ ring, no answering system,...although if I can get them on the phone I may let them put them on,....or go to one of my nice guy indie garages).

so with the install = $400-$425. (not bad).

? Want people to stop needing to ask what exact car you have? year -model -engine -trans, scroll down to "your car":

Found a Subaru Vin Decoder (also works on many manufactures):

If you feel Sofa King intolerant to the ideas expressed by others:
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2018, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Thank you for your support, eagleeye!

I recently installed a set of CS5 Ultra Touring tires on my daughter's vehicle. Solid tire for the money - I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: