Heuberger's 2016 Subaru Outback Post Custom Order Thread - Page 2 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2015, 04:25 PM

Car: 2016 Wilderness Green OB 2.5i Limited w/ Op 23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You rock! Thanks so much January ... fingers & toes securely crossed here!!

HeubergerMotors likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2015, 06:31 PM

Car: 2016 OB 2.5i Ltd Pkg 23 PP5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeubergerMotors View Post
I wrote to the powers that be to check on it for everyone that placed their orders on the 4th. Cross fingers and toes!!!

~january
No problem cancelling our order and placing a new one, correct?

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2015, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Car: 2006 wrx
Garage
I am so pleased to announce that all of the orders placed on the 4th are eligible! They just told me "They are eligible. We scooped all of the qualifying units that were put in in the fourth." YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~january
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2015, 06:34 PM

Car: 2016 OB 2.5i Ltd Pkg 23 PP5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeubergerMotors View Post
I am so pleased to announce that all of the orders placed on the 4th are eligible! They just told me "They are eligible. We scooped all of the qualifying units that were put in in the fourth." YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~january
Well then, I suppose I'll not need to look into cancelling. An old man like me has to watch out, though, for a good set of sunglasses. Thanks January!
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2015, 06:51 PM

Car: 2016 Wilderness Green OB 2.5i Limited w/ Op 23
You are THE BEST!! Thank you so much, January.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
FYI EVERYBODY:

I'm heading to Key West tomorrow morning and will be back in the office next Wednesday (the 16th). If you need anything, please feel free to email ([email protected]/[email protected]) or call 719-244-5515. Eric Wass (the boss) will have access to both and he will be taking good care of everyone for me while I'm gone.

As I side note, I finally got a chance to take Janis Joplin (my 2014 WRX hatch) out on the track on Friday and got her up to 136.4 mph. Had so much fun! The Adams County Sheriff's dept came to our booth while I was out there and told the guys they wanted "to speak with the girl with the pink wheels" when I got back. Talk about a heart-attack! They told me there was no speed limit! Turns out they want to buy an STi, mod it out to take it to meets and talk about safety with the street racers so they can keep the speed on the track. So of course I handed them a card. Here's few pics from last Friday at The Colorado Mile:

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 02:55 PM

Car: 2016 Outback 2.5i Premium
My 2.5i Premium was delivered on 9/11. Thank you, January, for making car buying so easy!
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-21-2015, 09:43 AM

Car: 2016 OB Premium with Eyesight
Garage
January and the Hueberger team made for an awesome experience this past week. Thank you again, January!!

---
'16 GDD with #14
Primitive Under armor and Fumoto installed; C-light LEDs as DRLs; Interior LEDs to come...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Do you like free stuff? Join me on our Heuberger Subaru Internet Forums Facebook Page! I do contests where you can win free stuff like Cobb Access Ports, Kota Longboards, bags of shwags, tix to stuff, etc...seriously. Get over there and get free things and post pics of your Subaru, check out our events that we sponsor, click the links that I post, ya know...general facebooky type things. https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums

~january
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Thumbs up

Hello forums, Iím Clint Kachnowski, or Clint K for short. January has moved on to a different job, so Iíll be taking over working with the forums. Iím looking forward to helping everyone in the forums get an amazing deal from the best Subaru dealership ever.

Quick facts about me: I was born in CT, grew up in NH, and moved to sunny/snowy CO for the better snowboarding 5 years ago. Iím a huge video game nerd, with a love for movies, comics, and books too. Iím on Subaru number 7, and I donít ever plan to drive anything else. Iím currently driving a 2016 Premium WRX (sexy WRXY) and my wife just ordered her new Outback ! We have a 7 month old named Charlotte and she just might be the cutest baby ever (I have pics to prove it). We have a furry kid named Brady to keep us company on our adventures too. Heís a three year old mixed breed that loves snow and water just like me.

Iíll be reaching out to people with orders later this week and into next week, but feel free to call me if you donít want to wait. If youíre looking to do a new order, Iím the guy too. Iím reachable by cell, text, and email, I look forward to talking to you soon !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: