LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Car: 2006 wrx
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghp View Post
Thanks- Whats your status on incoming Foresters. There seems to be serious shortage in CO. I'm interested in a 17 Premium with eyesight only.

Serious shortage sums it up pretty well. August was a huge month across the state and we had to move on to pre-selling our September allocation and now we do not have any Forester Premiums w/ EyeSight

The good news is that we have a huge allocation for Heuberger coming in October. As of this morning 27 Premium Package 14 (EyeSight & All Weather) with 21 still available.

I would be glad to get you details along with pricing and availability of the color(s) you are looking for. If you follow the Quote Request link in my signature I can get that to you via email.

-JMart

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockmedic View Post
It's all fun and games until one of the old timers posts a pic of a flash to pass center headlight on an 82 GL.
Yeah... but we can always distract 'dem old timers by having them trace the throttle linkage on an FA20

-JMart

post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 05:53 PM

Car: I has car.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
During the early months of my tenure in the parts dept, one of the other parts monkeys from the Chrysler dealer in town (who had previously worked in Subaru parts) called for price and availability of a radiator hose for a Subaru 360.

I honestly started flipping through the parts catalog before the "haaaaay. . . .shenanigans!" moment kicked in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lockmedicben AT gmail

I seem to get a lot of "will xx fit in my car?" emails. . . I'm not the authority on everything Subaru, so I very well may tell you the wrong answer as there's nobody else to check me. Please search or ask via the forums first. . .when I answer you via email, it never gets posted and nobody else can confirm or refute my answer.
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Car: 2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
Quote:
During the early months of my tenure in the parts dept, one of the other parts monkeys from the Chrysler dealer in town (who had previously worked in Subaru parts) called for price and availability of a radiator hose for a Subaru 360.

I honestly started flipping through the parts catalog before the "haaaaay. . . .shenanigans!" moment kicked in.
2 stroke air cooled power plant.

@traildogck should really really get one,..
=gravity feed fuel like a house generator,...so no need for a fuel pump to meter or be pestered by.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_360

? Want people to stop needing to ask what exact car you have? year -model -engine -trans, scroll down to "your car":
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Found a Subaru Vin Decoder (also works on many manufactures):

If you feel Sofa King intolerant to the ideas expressed by others:
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 09:18 PM

Car: 2016 3.6R Outback; tungsten metallic with E/S and every option. I also have a Samsung Note 8 smartphone for trouble-free Bluetooth functionality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeubergerMotors View Post
Hey All!

Pretty simple premise, I'll occasionally post an up close picture of some detail on a Subaru (think wheel, interior feature, design detail) and you guess what Subaru it is. Be specific in your guesses. Just saying Outback (and even though this is the Outback forum, they could be any Pleiades) won't cut it. Go for Year/ Gen and/or Trim Level, etc... be as specific as possible. And if it isn't a wheel, what is it a picture of?

No dirty tricks like aftermarket parts. But I'll hope to make them harder as we go. No Prizes for the Winner (as judged by me, muah-hah-ha!) but you get barging rights, which is better. Good luck and have fun!

-JMart
Barging rights? In whose house or shop do we get to barge in unmolested? Bring on more pics, I'm in. Better not be too far from me.
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 07:37 AM

Car: 2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
Quote:
XT Coupe. Digital dash would mean 1.8 turbo or GL10 trim. . can't remember if they made a GL10 that wasn't turbo. Probably an 85-86 variant as clued in by the blue font on some of the control stalk buttons.

I had a few of those back in the day. . . .
I had one, my 1st Subaru. My sister called "the Enterprise" cause of the dash and the air-suspension.
HeubergerMotors likes this.

tdck's FrankenWagon
suspension - brakes - cooling - power

XRT Tuned, Running Blind

tdck's Cherry Bomb
Chassis & Suspension Bits

Also XRT Tuned & Running Blind

CKE SSP product information and sales :
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 07:38 AM

Car: 2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeye View Post
@traildogck should really really get one,..
=gravity feed fuel like a house generator,...so no need for a fuel pump to meter or be pestered by.
Gravity Feed...good for 60mph...I would be the Subaru in CO in everyone's way.

tdck's FrankenWagon
suspension - brakes - cooling - power

XRT Tuned, Running Blind

tdck's Cherry Bomb
Chassis & Suspension Bits

Also XRT Tuned & Running Blind

CKE SSP product information and sales :
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus View Post
Barging rights? In whose house or shop do we get to barge in unmolested? Bring on more pics, I'm in. Better not be too far from me.
You got me, poor spelling and lack of proofreading is a bad combination... you can use this app to find the places you can barge in unmolested* : Homepage | Pokémon Go

*unmolested not a guarantee, use at someone else's risk

-JMart
Pegasus likes this.
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Round 2

-JMart
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-17-2016, 08:35 PM

Car: 2016 3.6R Outback; tungsten metallic with E/S and every option. I also have a Samsung Note 8 smartphone for trouble-free Bluetooth functionality.
Too bad there isn't a "like 100" button, your response qualified.

Bring on the next picture,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: