Heuberger Motors Quote Request Thread - Page 9 - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums
View Poll Results: Have you purchased a vehicle from Heuberger before?
Yes! And I'm back to do it again! 13 26.00%
No, but I'm considering buying my next Subaru from Heuberger! 34 68.00%
Not yet! But will be soon! 4 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #81 of 89 (permalink) Old 12-31-2016, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Car: 2006 wrx
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Happy New Year!

Thank you for another record breaking year ! I look forward to helping everyone get more great deals in 2017 !!!

-JMart

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 89 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Hey subaruoutback.org Members,

Kenzie Leeper with Heuberger Motors here, I just wanted to introduce myself. I just took over all the Forum's, from here on out I will be your Exclusive Forum Rep. I am excited to become a active member in the community, Please feel free to contact me on my cell (719-237-3094) or email me anytime.

With the 2018 Outback starting to arrive in truck loads, I need to make room for them. I have about 133 2017's left, if anyone is in the market for a new 2017 please send me an email, I will go to bat for anyone to make room for the 18's. (Forum Exclusive Pricing is good for any new Subaru) I just might be able to get a better price to move a 2017!

post #83 of 89 (permalink) Old 09-25-2017, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Hey Everyone!

Sorry I havent been around much, its been a busy few weeks here at Heuberger Motors! We have been seeing a lot of outbacks showing up tho! below is whats currently available

2.5i (40)
2.5i Limited with EyeSight+Navi+HBA+Reverse Auto Braking+HID Headlights+Starlink (8)
2.5i Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam (1)
2.5i Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, LED Headlights, Steering Responsive Headlights, and Starlink (54)
2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, and Starlink (27)
2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, Moonroof, Navigation, and Starlink (16)
2.5i Premium with Starlink (62)
2.5i Touring with Starlink (10)
3.6R Limited with EyeSight+Navi+HBA+Reverse Auto B (1)
3.6R Limited with EyeSight+Navi+HBA+Reverse Auto Braking+Starlink (18)
3.6R Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, and Starlink (9)
3.6R Limited with Starlink (2)
3.6R Touring with Starlink (18)
post #84 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Hey Everyone! just a friendly reminder, all Forum exclusive pricing has to be done through me via the below quote request process (if you are currently working with another sales person I can not change anything on our end :/)

FOR FORUM MEMBER PRICING & BENEFITS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST THROUGH THE HEUBERGER MOTORS MAIN WEBSITE.

TO REQUEST A VEHICLE AND SHIPPING QUOTE, PLEASE DO COPY AND PASTE THE FORM BELOW INTO YOUR EMAIL, COMPLETE THE SECTIONS AND SEND TO: [[email protected][/EMAIL]
* Sorry! I CANNOT quote you via PM! *

Email Subject Line: SUBARUOUTBACK.ORG Quote - (YOUR First and Last Name)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First and Last Name:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Mailing Address:

SUBARUOUTBACK.ORG Username:

Your new Subaru's Specifications:

Something interesting about you:

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/END OF EMAIL

DISCLAIMER:
As a valued member of these forums, please note that Heuberger Motors, Inc is providing special pricing on your favorite cars. In order to get membership pricing, a shipping quote (if necessary), discounts on extended warranties, service contracts and protection packages, as well as many other forum member benefits, you must copy the form above into your email, fill out and submit to [email protected]
We cannot quote you over a PM or in a thread. Please email the form! If you have already submitted a quote via the Heuberger Motors website, please mention to your sales person that you found Heuberger via the forums so that they can direct you over to me.

Heuberger Motors, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate information in regards to the contents of this thread. However, there may be inadvertent errors for which we apologize. Heuberger Motors, Inc. will not honor price quotes made in error. Heuberger Motors, Inc., reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time. All prices are subject to verification and availability at the time a customer accepts actual physical vehicle possession.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HEUBERGER MOTORS!
post #85 of 89 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
10/30 Update

2.5i (47)

2.5i Limited with EyeSight+Navi+HBA+Reverse Auto Braking+HID Headlights+Starlink (2)

2.5i Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, LED Headlights, Steering Responsive Headlights, and Starlink (59)

2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, (1)

2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, and Starlink (28)

2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, Moonroof, Navigation, and Starlink (21)

2.5i Premium with Starlink (66)

2.5i Touring with Starlink (9)

3.6R Limited with EyeSight+Navi+HBA+Reverse Auto Braking+Starlink (1)

3.6R Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, and Starlink (25)

3.6R Limited with Starlink (1)

3.6R Touring with Starlink (11)
post #86 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-14-2017, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
We have a bunch of available Outbacks ready to be shipped!

2.5i (45)
2.5i Limited with EyeSight+Navi+HBA+Reverse Auto Braking+HID Headlights+Starlink (1)
2.5i Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, LED Headlights, Steering Responsive Headlights, and Starlink (70)
2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, and Starlink (24)
2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, Moonroof, Navigation, and Starlink (21)
2.5i Premium with Starlink (61)
2.5i Touring with Starlink (7)
3.6R Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, and Starlink (29)
3.6R Limited with Starlink (1)
3.6R Touring with Starlink (11)
post #87 of 89 (permalink) Old 12-27-2017, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Start the New Year off with huge savings on a 2018 Outback! here is my updated inventory!

2.5i (50)
2.5i Limited 50th Anniversary Edition (5)
2.5i Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, LED Headlights, Steering Responsive Headlights, and Starlink (63)
2.5i Limited with Starlink (3)
2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, and Starlink (23)
2.5i Premium with EyeSight, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power Rear Gate, High Beam Assist, Moonroof, Navigation, and Starlink (18)
2.5i Premium with Starlink (57)
3.6R Limited 50th Anniversary Edition (4)
3.6R Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, and Starlink (27)
3.6R Touring with Starlink (4)
post #88 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-20-2018, 04:50 AM

Car: 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited
Curious if anyone has purchased from this dealer thru the forum in 2018? The only action I see in their vendor forum this year is someone stating they didn't hear back from them (in the 50th anniv thread)
post #89 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-20-2018, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogob View Post
Curious if anyone has purchased from this dealer thru the forum in 2018? The only action I see in their vendor forum this year is someone stating they didn't hear back from them (in the 50th anniv thread)

I just purchased mine from them, however, not through the forum. Unbeatable deal.
ogob likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: