Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: VA, USA
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Easy to jack up all 4 sides and place on jack stands.
Subarus are built for DIY!
1. Oil / Filter, 6K mile - Simple access, 5 qt jug synthetic from Walmart and OEM filter - $30
2. Tire Rotation, 6K miles - Place car on 2 jack stands per side, easy enough, adjust tire pressure.
3. Cabin Air Filter, 12K miles - Easy access, OEM $20
4. Engine Air Filter, 30K miles - Easy access, OEM $20
5. Brake Fluid, 30K miles - Easy access, simple with Speed Bleeders, OEM $6 brake fluid.
Diff drain and fill is not necessary at all but is a bit difficult...It might be worth paying someone.
What do they want to rape,,,errr,,,charge you for that, umm, "Plan"?
For the price of their profit,,,errr,,,plan you can buy every tool you could ever want including air tools and a small portable car lift! And you know the maintenance will be done, and done right, DIY. The time consuming part is tire rotation (sans air tools/car lift). Every other line item is under 15 minutes.