Don't trust service work done at Putnam Subaru Burlingame, California - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-13-2018, 02:55 AM Thread Starter

Car: 2015, Outback, 2.5 Limited
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't trust service work done at Putnam Subaru Burlingame, California

Putnam Subaru Burlingame at California is very disappointing. 2 years ago I bought my outback there and prepaid first year maintenance there. It was fine at the beginning, everything when well. However, right after the last prepaid maintenance done, they started to make all kind of lies to me. First is the breaks, they told me all my breaks is below 2mm, and ask me for $200 a wheel for replacement service. Of course, I refused and checked it myself when I got home.

Don't trust service work done at Putnam Subaru Burlingame, California-img_2089.jpg

Don't trust service work done at Putnam Subaru Burlingame, California-ugqdevulsmqvpgh8ktelxq.jpg

Don't trust service work done at Putnam Subaru Burlingame, California-empcrxk-scyz1r1mjuwlzw.jpg

Last week I went back to the dealer again for another issue, SRVD disabled. They told me they were unable to honor my extend warranty, and need to pay up to $12,000 and 8 hours to fix it. The detailed store is at Electrical & Electronics forum. At the end, I try to confront them with the break issue. Because they mentioned to me again about my break pads. They were just playing dumb, the service agent and the mechanic.

Anyway, hope my experience can alert people who lives in my area and goes to the same dealer for service.

Don't get fooled by Dealers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: