Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums - View Single Post - My Wagons Progression. Instagram: the_welfare_wagon
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 08:52 AM
traildogck

Car: 2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeye View Post
nice pics there

and @traildogck forgot to add a link,...years of experience being abused in a lifted Jeep Cherokee sport produced fixes for subarus:

https://www.subaruoutback.org/forums...k-cke-ssp.html
I usually like to plant the seed and see if any interest grows. Otherwise I just feel like a capitalist shill jumping on someone as soon as they join. I figure, if my comment strikes a cord, it will strike a return comment. It is a nice looking build. I like it when anyone does all of the their own work. Even though some things can be so d*mn frustrating, its rewarding. Thanks again for sharing.

Wait are you saying the XJ abused me? Or that I abused it? I think that 18 year relationship was reciprocal.

tdck's FrankenWagon
suspension - brakes - cooling - power
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

XRT Tuned, Running Blind

tdck's Cherry Bomb
Chassis & Suspension Bits
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Also XRT Tuned & Running Blind

CKE SSP product information and sales :

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome